Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

Hexxx

well it's technically always the same one he just gets banished, since there is usually the four horseman that need to be present to awaken him either his followers fail or like with the x-men they just manage to stop him...so stoked about seeing the new movie tho even if it's not for a while  :ohno:

oh okay, thanks for clarifying. ;) I too am looking forward to the new one

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

With this weekend's estimate DOFP is up to over $692M! It'll pass $700M and Spider-Man 2 WW next week  :worship2: It also moved ahead of X2 domestically so it's only behind X3 now at home but almost certainly won't pass it

MonsterMarty

X-Men DOFP this weekend became the highest grossing movie of 2014!

Estimate for the weekend is $712-714M, putting it well ahead of CA2.

Slay mutants!

Hexxx

Can't wait to see who they'll bring in next

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterMarty

Sadly TF4 overtook X-Men as highest grossing movie of 2014 WW this weekend... damn Chinese market!

X-Men's estimated total with this weekend's figures: $731,373,000

Hexxx

i know I talk about Rogue a lot but did she just held Bobby's hand with no gloves on :giveup: has she finally gained full control of her powers now

MonsterMarty

i know I talk about Rogue a lot but did she just held Bobby's hand with no gloves on :giveup: has she finally gained full control of her powers now

We don't know if it's that or if the cure stuff still happened and this time was permanent... we're as lost as Wolverine in that timeline. However... they BETTER get the old cast together to shoot back-to-back X-Men movies to give them another good run.

Hexxx

We don't know if it's that or if the cure stuff still happened and this time was permanent... we're as lost as Wolverine in that timeline. However... they BETTER get the old cast together to shoot back-to-back X-Men movies to give them another good run.

I totally agree with this.

Hexxx

Excited for the original cast. I wanna see more of Jean's powers

Hexxx

:legend: YES! Can't for the DVD release

• 1 month later...
MonsterMarty

X-Men is about to top $745M at the international box office. It'll likely get yanked from theaters soon to allow for the October home release so it probably won't manage to cross $746M. It's currently the third highest grossing film of the year, after Maleficent which just edged past it and Transformers 4 which is miles out in front.

Only The Hobbit 3 and Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 should surpass X-Men's total so it's likely to be the fifth highest grossing movie of the year WW and will definitely be Top 10 for the year-end domestic box office.

This thread is dead  :spin:

X-Men is about to top $745M at the international box office. It'll likely get yanked from theaters soon to allow for the October home release so it probably won't manage to cross $746M. It's currently the third highest grossing film of the year, after Maleficent which just edged past it and Transformers 4 which is miles out in front.

Only The Hobbit 3 and Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 should surpass X-Men's total so it's likely to be the fifth highest grossing movie of the year WW and will definitely be Top 10 for the year-end domestic box office.

This thread is dead :spin:

lol I thought this thread was just for the movie so I stopped posting as soon as everyone else did lol

I'm ready for the DVD release

I feel that they are over doing Wolverine.

MonsterMarty

I feel that they are over doing Wolverine.

They have been since X2. He's even getting a third Wolverine movie in 2017 and they'll definitely give him a major part with Mystique in Apocalypse since they set that up at the end of DOFP.

I really hope young Storm, Cyclops and Jean are in Apocalypse like Singer said and they get amazing power displays, especially Storm!

Archived