💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Salem (Historical, Horror, Thriller) 'Xena' Actress Joined the Cast

Valextra

Featured Posts

Well this is true, I mean, I prefer AHS as well, Coven is a masterpiece, while 'Charmed' it's definitely a teen-oriented...

AHS (coven at least) is teen-oriented if anything, all dem tumblr teens and twitter fans stanning for it relentlessly.

Charmed had grown up issues and drama beside the witch-factor. Their core demographic was never teens.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People acting like AHS invented witch shows :manicure:

Charmed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AHS

tumblr_n12kct4SwP1qcc9z7o1_250.gif

People acting like Charmed invented witch shows.

JaggedMonster

AHS is teen-oriented if anything, all dem tumblr teens and twitter fans stanning for it relentlessly.

Charmed had grown up issues and drama beside the witch-factor. Their core demographic was never teens.

:awkney::later:

AHS is teen-oriented if anything, all dem tumblr teens and twitter fans stanning for it relentlessly.

not at all, I guess you can say that from coven, but Asylum hell no and murder house there were just 2 teen characters and yes theyre all over tumblr

edit: I doubt fingering yourself to a minotaur or incest is teen oriented

Pole dancer

People acting like AHS invented witch shows :manicure:

Charmed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AHS

THIIIIIIIISSSSSSS sooooo MUCH.......Charmed is what made it popular in popculture. but yes im excited for this show

Jenniferella

Wrong. AHS is an adult show. Coven may be the softest season of them all but I can assure you this isn't teen oriented. I mean have you ever actually watched it ? I haven't seen anything including s-x with a corpse, rape or self abortion in Charmed, tell me if I'm wrong

Oh and I wish internet *edit : was as developped as now* by the time Charmed did just to prove you how wrong you are on this point. Charmed fanbase really was nothing but teenagers...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DrewStevens

This one looks nice. Charmed, AHS and this are totally different. Charmed was a comedy/drama/romantic show. AHS was supposed to be a horror show but it ended being a black comedy show. This one seems to be a real horror/drama show.

Charmed was not my favorite show but it was good. I liked the first AHS episodes but the show ended being like every Ryan Murphy show, very chessy and gay/diva oriented. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived