💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

zakroberts

I'm most probably coming to this show since there's like a 0.01% chance they'll bring it to New Zealand seeing as they would have only considered it if the Australian shows had sold out in hours. It's their fault for barely promoting it though, what do they expect? Fuuck Live Nation. But would be cool to see some of you guys there!

Edited by zakroberts

dfghuer5

I have a questions concering cloaking areas at Allphones Arena,

I'm planning on buying ALOT of merchandise there (and I'm sure majority of people here are too) and I have a standing ticket (GA Floor) and probably going to get to the venue early on the 30th, do they supply free cloakrooms for people to store their merchandise/belongings on while the show is going on and then for people to pick up their stuff after the show? Basically because I dont want to have all my bags of merchandise with me on the arena floor incase they get trampled/stolen and it would get annoying having to keep on eye on it, and I also dont want to buy it all after the show because alot of it would be already sold out. SO I guess what I'm asking is; How early do the merchandise stand open? Are people free to go to cloakrooms anytime they wish before the concert starts so they can put their merchandise in it, and if I have GA Standing, will i even be able to buy merchandise before the show or will my spot get taken on the arena floor? I'm just really worried about it :ohno::sweat:

erfaan

I have a questions concering cloaking areas at Allphones Arena,

I'm planning on buying ALOT of merchandise there (and I'm sure majority of people here are too) and I have a standing ticket (GA Floor) and probably going to get to the venue early on the 30th, do they supply free cloakrooms for people to store their merchandise/belongings on while the show is going on and then for people to pick up their stuff after the show? Basically because I dont want to have all my bags of merchandise with me on the arena floor incase they get trampled/stolen and it would get annoying having to keep on eye on it, and I also dont want to buy it all after the show because alot of it would be already sold out. SO I guess what I'm asking is; How early do the merchandise stand open? Are people free to go to cloakrooms anytime they wish before the concert starts so they can put their merchandise in it, and if I have GA Standing, will i even be able to buy merchandise before the show or will my spot get taken on the arena floor? I'm just really worried about it :ohno::sweat:

It really depends if they have an outside stall for Merchandise or not otherwise you most definitely cannot get merchandise until after the show. If there are merch stands outside (I think there was one during the btwball near the ga line) you CAN cloak. They ask everyone in line if anyone wants to cloak anything prior to letting people in so everyone is quite squished. You're going to have to make sure you get someone to mind your spot and someone that you know well and trust. 

dfghuer5

It really depends if they have an outside stall for Merchandise or not otherwise you most definitely cannot get merchandise until after the show. If there are merch stands outside (I think there was one during the btwball near the ga line) you CAN cloak. They ask everyone in line if anyone wants to cloak anything prior to letting people in so everyone is quite squished. You're going to have to make sure you get someone to mind your spot and someone that you know well and trust. 

Im sort of confused, so if there is merch stands inside and I can cloak, do they ask everyone in the merch line or in the GA line? And what do you mean - "prior to letting everyone in" Is that prior to letting everyone into the arena floor or into the main auditorium of the building? Why would i need someone to mind my spot if I could cloak before the show?

erfaan

Im sort of confused, so if there is merch stands inside and I can cloak, do they ask everyone in the merch line or in the GA line? And what do you mean - "prior to letting everyone in" Is that prior to letting everyone into the arena floor or into the main auditorium of the building? Why would i need someone to mind my spot if I could cloak before the show?

Well i'm not too sure if the merch stands insides will be open whilst you're still lining up. You can't get merch when they let you in because there are no merch stands near by. You get let into the arena and have to wait at another set of barriers in a holding room. There is nothing there, no merch stands, just a holding room right outside the actual GA floor. You'd need someone to mind your spot because whenever you leave the line, you cannot simply enter back. You need someone to know you're leaving and coming back so they will let you back into the ga line 

zakroberts

In New Zealand, well at Vector ARena anyway which is where she always plays, when they lets us in everyone in GA has to sit down on the ground for like the first half hour while people are arriving so we don't get as tired from standing and so it is easier to go and buy water and have someone save your spot without you having to push past people. Do they do that at Allphones? If not are you allowed to take in water with you? Cos i'll probably pass out without it, 

dfghuer5

Well i'm not too sure if the merch stands insides will be open whilst you're still lining up. You can't get merch when they let you in because there are no merch stands near by. You get let into the arena and have to wait at another set of barriers in a holding room. There is nothing there, no merch stands, just a holding room right outside the actual GA floor. You'd need someone to mind your spot because whenever you leave the line, you cannot simply enter back. You need someone to know you're leaving and coming back so they will let you back into the ga line 

Ok thanks, can it just be a friend to hold your spot in GA line or does it have to be like a security person?

xoxoJohnnyGaga

If you have standing tickets, i have one piece of advice to help you survive the entire show - WATER!

Oh btw has anyone received their tickets yet? When they come in the mail let us know so we know when to expect ours  :party:

Edited by henickgaga

Blake

I picked up my tickets today! :cheer:

I look terrible but anyway!

sZakzTZ.jpg

And about the merch, I'll be getting my merch before I line up hopefully, then my friend's Mum will keep it in the car we have so. :shrug:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Lucky!!!! Im so excited to receive mine! 

I picked up my tickets today! :cheer:

I look terrible but anyway!

sZakzTZ.jpg

And about the merch, I'll be getting my merch before I line up hopefully, then my friend's Mum will keep it in the car we have so. :shrug:

Blake

Do LMZ people line up in the same line as GA and just get in earlier?

Separate lines. :)