💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

SEX MUFFIN

Holy **** tomorrow!! I waited outside her hotel yesterday and today for a few hours, but obviously no glimpse of her. Saw Asiel from afar but that's about it. Now at my hotel in Olympic Park with nothing to do, wanna go back into the city but it takes too long.

So excited! Are you GA?

zakroberts

So excited! Are you GA?

LMZ!

I walked to the arena to check it out, and saw there were like 4 people in two little tents camping in the GA line. I tried to chat to them but only one girl acknowledged me so I left haha.

Edited by zakroberts

Lara Croft

I tried to chat to them but only one girl acknowledged me so I left haha.

Sounds like what happened when I went to the hotel. I was just glared at by EVERYONE. This one guy in plaid kept looking me up and down like I was scum.

SEX MUFFIN

LMZ!

I walked to the arena to check it out, and saw there were like 4 people in two little tents camping in the GA line. I tried to chat to them but only one girl acknowledged me so I left haha.

What the hell? Aww, I would have talked to you if I were there haha :)

zakroberts

I'm in the LMZ line now, i think im 8 or 9th. I got stared at when i arrived and I seem to be the only one alone, too shy to try talk to people when they obviously don't want to. I thought monsters were meant to be friendly :/

zakroberts

Sounds like what happened when I went to the hotel. I was just glared at by EVERYONE. This one guy in plaid kept looking me up and down like I was scum.

I hope that wasn't me! I was wearing plaid but then again I was one of many, and I'd never look at someone like that, how rude.

TimisaMonster

I can't wait to hear TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!