💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

zakroberts

How come i'm the only one no one like replies to in this thread? :rip:

21 days till I'm like front row and 22 till I meet Gaga. So keen! :dead:

Pretty sure nobody really replies, nobody responded to me when I first posted in this thread and I got the impression that maybe Sydney monsters weren't very friendly, but that changed later on so I guess maybe people just don't really read it and just post what they wanna say. 

Anyway yaaaass so jealous of you and everyone who gets to meet her!!!!

somechick

pfft I like reply to everyone. :p

10 days till Perth, 15 days till I meet Gaga, 17 days till Brisbane and 3 weeks till Sydney. :)

Nicole

I love and hate how Sydney is the last shows 😂 I mean, it's the last shows in Australia so I imagine it'd be pretty epic, but at the same time I have to sit through everyone going to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane before I get my time to shine 😂

3 weeks though! So excited help

somechick

I love and hate how Sydney is the last shows I mean, it's the last shows in Australia so I imagine it'd be pretty epic, but at the same time I have to sit through everyone going to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane before I get my time to shine

3 weeks though! So excited help

lol You've lasted out the whole north american leg. I'm sure you can manage another 5 shows. ;)

Nicole

lol You've lasted out the whole north american leg. I'm sure you can manage another 5 shows. ;)

True that! It'll probably go so fast tbh, it's gonna be great though

somechick

True that! It'll probably go so fast tbh, it's gonna be great though

Yeah she's only here for what 10-11 days total (well maybe a couple more depending on when she gets to Perth), so I think it will go pretty quickly. I'm stressing about my m&g. lol Don't wanna say something dumb. haha

Lara Croft

lol were you really expecting her not to be? :P

I was expecting someone fun. :(

On a happier note, my heels should be arriving in the next 5 days. I'm so excited.  :Jase:

I was expecting someone fun. :(

On a happier note, my heels should be arriving in the next 5 days. I'm so excited.  :Jase:

lol but in reality, we have Starlight. But her set this time (assuming it stays basically the same) is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than for BTWB.

:omgexcited: Oh crap. I need to break in my shoes. Thanks for reminding me!

My Buffalo platforms were in transit in Hawaii at 12:30pm this afternoon and they got to Sydney at like 7:30 tonight. That was fast!

Lara Croft

My Buffalo platforms were in transit in Hawaii at 12:30pm this afternoon and they got to Sydney at like 7:30 tonight. That was fast!

Pics babe, we need pics.