💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

HausAlly

only 39 days people! get excited for the queen coming down under!

WrFZdRj.gif

also is anybody else making their outfit?

zakroberts

only 39 days people! get excited for the queen coming down under!

WrFZdRj.gif

also is anybody else making their outfit?

**** YEAH SO EXCITED! I just ordered 5000 rhinestones off ebay but i have no idea what I'm actually gonna do with them, or if that will be enough!

HausAlly

**** YEAH SO EXCITED! I just ordered 5000 rhinestones off ebay but i have no idea what I'm actually gonna do with them, or if that will be enough!

haha love it! i wish i had that many, ive got a few hundred for the shirt im making :)  what are you making?

zakroberts

haha love it! i wish i had that many, ive got a few hundred for the shirt im making :)  what are you making?

Ooh what kind of shirt are you making? I'm not sure whether to do a shirt or a jacket/vest. I also want to make something that lights up somehow. Haha I'm so indecisive. 

HausAlly

Ooh what kind of shirt are you making? I'm not sure whether to do a shirt or a jacket/vest. I also want to make something that lights up somehow. Haha I'm so indecisive. 

im making a bikini bra shirt, so im putting sea shell cut outs and lots of rhinestones :)  thats cool! a jacket might be good cause its so cold  ;)  i love all the light up stuff people are making for the show :sara:

Just waiting on the final bit of my outfit. :legend:

cant wait to see it in the flesh :)

zakroberts

I was looking at the Allphones Arena website last night and it said that the entry for GA is "Northern Foyer" so I went and looked at my ticket to see what the LMZ entry was but it's the same, so I was wondering how we're meant to tell the LMZ and GA line apart for those of us who are lining before midday seeing as I assume they wouldn't put up the LMZ sign in booth that early (Idk if that's how it works but that's what they had at my BTWB). I'm just freaked out cos at the BTWB one of the ticket scanners wasnt working and it happened to be on the side where the people who lined up early were and they told us to step aside while people who lined up 8 hours after us were getting in before, and I don't want us to start a LMZ line and realise we're in the wrong place and then other people line there first. Hahaha I'm so paranoid cos I'm only getting to go to one show so it has to go perfectly!

Obviously I can just ask which line people are in but if they are in the wrong place then it screws it up for everyone.

Edit: Ok I read this back and realised how ridiculous I must sound haha, I'm sure it will be all clearly set out, it's just cos usually I know what to do at Vector Arena but this will be my first concert at a diffferent arena & country haha.

Edited by zakroberts

Alijandro

I was looking at the Allphones Arena website last night and it said that the entry for GA is "Northern Foyer" so I went and looked at my ticket to see what the LMZ entry was but it's the same, so I was wondering how we're meant to tell the LMZ and GA line apart for those of us who are lining before midday seeing as I assume they wouldn't put up the LMZ sign in booth that early (Idk if that's how it works but that's what they had at my BTWB). I'm just freaked out cos at the BTWB one of the ticket scanners wasnt working and it happened to be on the side where the people who lined up early were and they told us to step aside while people who lined up 8 hours after us were getting in before, and I don't want us to start a LMZ line and realise we're in the wrong place and then other people line there first. Hahaha I'm so paranoid cos I'm only getting to go to one show so it has to go perfectly!

Obviously I can just ask which line people are in but if they are in the wrong place then it screws it up for everyone.

Edit: Ok I read this back and realised how ridiculous I must sound haha, I'm sure it will be all clearly set out, it's just cos usually I know what to do at Vector Arena but this will be my first concert at a diffferent arena & country haha.

At my BTWB at least, they had signage for package and GA entrances first thing in the morning. If not, I am sure the fans can easily enough work out the different lines. There will only be 1 LMZ line, and they definitely wont let GA people in from anywhere until you guys are (especially since you paid for the privilege of early entrance) so I am sure there wont be any issues :) 

zakroberts

At my BTWB at least, they had signage for package and GA entrances first thing in the morning. If not, I am sure the fans can easily enough work out the different lines. There will only be 1 LMZ line, and they definitely wont let GA people in from anywhere until you guys are (especially since you paid for the privilege of early entrance) so I am sure there wont be any issues :)

Oh true, yeah I knew I'd still get in before GA but just wanted to be sure I could find the right place. Thanks!  :kisses:

erfaan

Just came back from America and i attended three artRAVE's and honestly the show is SO killer! Ya'll are NOT ready 

are there any gays going to the sydney shows ?

Is this a legitimate question  :flop: