Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

How the hell did the first show suddenly become sold out?!? That's crazy + so unexpected!

I'm asking myself the same. Not only did the first Sydney date sell out, but the first Melbourne date sold out too.

According to Ticketek, Gaga has more sold out shows than Katy does (2 vs 0). :huh:

Alijandro

I dont really buy the whole 'sold out' thing, I think its probably a marketing ploy to get people to buy tickets for the second shows. Watch more tickets for the first two be 'released' closer to the date. 

somechick

Lol yeah a couple if days ago melb had seats in row kk still available so i dont think it would have suddenly sold out. Same with sydney.

somechick

They are all sold out already and u cant do name changes on apz tickets.

I just bought lmz for second sydney show. Was tryi. To decide what i wanted an it wasnt giving me seats in the sections i prefer so i said 'screw it' an bought lmz instead lol

Blake

Gaga personally requested that all APZ tickets for the second show got sold though Littlemonsters. :party:

Edited by Blake

somechick

Oh really? Didnt know that. Im glad i got mine in the presale then. Would have been really rude if i missed out and then none were available for gp sale. Lol

Oh really? Didnt know that. Im glad i got mine in the presale then. Would have been really rude if i missed out and then none were available for gp sale. Lol

Alijandro

does anybody know many LMZ tickets are sold for each concert?

I think it's around 200 or so? but I could be wrong. It sounds like a lot, but its basically a few rows at the main stage plus a line of people around the catwalks from what I have heard. 

HausAlly

I think it's around 200 or so? but I could be wrong. It sounds like a lot, but its basically a few rows at the main stage plus a line of people around the catwalks from what I have heard. 

that dosnt sound that bad, im gonna get there really early, cause i wanna be right at the barricade :) 

somechick

I believe 200-250 lmz tix are sold. :) i am so not lining up early for my lmz show. Lol i am just gonna enjoy that one.

Blake

I'm lining up from 8am for my LMZ show, I'm making sure I definitely get where I want. :laughga:

somechick

I'm lining up from 8am for my LMZ show, I'm making sure I definitely get where I want. :laughga:

lmao my LMZ show will be the last of 11 shows so I'm sure by then I won't really mind. I'm not gonna line up super early. I mean I might get there like 2pm or so...there's only gonna be 200-250 people in that queue so I'm sure I'll get close enough to where I wanna stand anyway. ;)