💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Ill probs be there at 6am haha I was for BTWB. I was about 24th in line at 6am. It's heaps of fun I just took food and chilled out meeting new people all day. Make friends with those around you and they'll save ya spot if you need to duck out for emergency MACCAS

Have you got LMZ? The reason I got LMZ is so I don't have to get in line early :flop:

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got LMZ? The reason I got LMZ is so I don't have to get in line early :flop:

Nope. I enjoy lining up early though so it don't bother me tbh

thatfoxyfeeling

Nope. I enjoy lining up early though so it don't bother me tbh

I did it for BTWB and we had to go Target for cheap jumpers because it was cold in the morning :rip:

I did it for BTWB and we had to go Target for cheap jumpers because it was cold in the morning :rip:

i only had a tshirt and jeans and it was freezing. This year my costume requires minimal clothing, im gonna freeze my ass off... only for Gaga though

thatfoxyfeeling

i only had a tshirt and jeans and it was freezing. This year my costume requires minimal clothing, im gonna freeze my ass off... only for Gaga though

Seashell bikini? I'm dressing in rave gear, glow sticks the lot.

Seashell bikini? I'm dressing in rave gear, glow sticks the lot.

I thought about that, but then id have to find a weave but id be worried some basic b---h would snatch my weave. I'm going for a glow in the dark G.U.Y. mv inspired look with no shirt. I've been starving myself for 2 months to help me get skinny to pull it off

slavetopop

do you think that lining up early will be absolutely necessary this time given that general admission hasn't really sold that much? i'm just not really sure what time i will be arriving to line up.

somechick

do you think that lining up early will be absolutely necessary this time given that general admission hasn't really sold that much? i'm just not really sure what time i will be arriving to line up.

Possibly not. I guess it depends on how "picky" you are about where you want to stand. There are quite a few good spots so I guess if you want your pick then it's best to queue early-ish.

sarahb

Can't wait for the Brisbane show, it's gonna be my first time standing for a concert  :excited: Just trying to decide where to stand....

somechick

Can't wait for the Brisbane show, it's gonna be my first time standing for a concert  :excited: Just trying to decide where to stand....

There are quite a few good spots. :)

sarahb

There are quite a few good spots. :)

Yep that's what makes deciding so hard! I guess that's also a good thing so I have a better chance at getting a good spot though  :) I haven't seen any videos so i've just been going off what other people say

somechick

Yep that's what makes deciding so hard! I guess that's also a good thing so I have a better chance at getting a good spot though  :) I haven't seen any videos so i've just been going off what other people say

I've been to 2 shows already so I know where I wanna stand (although I'm doing that in Sydney) - I have a seat for Brisbane & Melbourne.

sarahb

I've been to 2 shows already so I know where I wanna stand (although I'm doing that in Sydney) - I have a seat for Brisbane & Melbourne.

I've heard being either between the ARTPOP Zone and the catwalk that sticks out to the left (not sure what it's called) and being directly on the other side of that catwalk is a pretty good spot. Is that about right?

thatfoxyfeeling

I have LMZ and wanted to stand at the barrier to get close to Gaga and have the chance to go backstage, is it worth standing at the barrier or standing further back?

somechick

I've heard being either between the ARTPOP Zone and the catwalk that sticks out to the left (not sure what it's called) and being directly on the other side of that catwalk is a pretty good spot. Is that about right?

I think between the APZ and the middle catwalk is the best....but I suppose up front is good too. Anywhere along the catwalk that leas from the stage to the piano is fairly good too.

I have LMZ and wanted to stand at the barrier to get close to Gaga and have the chance to go backstage, is it worth standing at the barrier or standing further back?

I think the view at the barrier is sh*tty but if you wanna try and get backstage then that's your best option. in NYC someone did throw something onto the middle runway and got to go backstage but I doubt that happens very often. Usually it's done from the main stage before Sexxx Dreams.

Archived