💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Anyone know if Gaga's left Melbourne yet?

I don't think so, we need to get detectives on this.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

I don't think so, we need to get detectives on this.

I've been asking everyone :toofunny:

I'm on the GC so it's gonna take an hour for me to get up there so would love to know when she gets to the airport/gets on her plane haha

HausAlly

I've been asking everyone :toofunny:

I'm on the GC so it's gonna take an hour for me to get up there so would love to know when she gets to the airport/gets on her plane haha

i might see you later then, im waiting to hear when see leaves her hotel before i go :)

One Five Ten

i might see you later then, im waiting to hear when see leaves her hotel before i go :)

Yeah same. I wonder how many people will be there. Stamford is the best bet right? Hate to go all the way up there and have her end up at Versace :toofloppy:

HausAlly

Yeah same. I wonder how many people will be there. Stamford is the best bet right? Hate to go all the way up there and have her end up at Versace :toofloppy:

i know right :flop:  i dont think she will stay at the Versace tho because its so far away from the venue, but yeah at least we can try to see her thats all we can do, im also hoping that she comes during the day, because she likes to travel at night

edit: also im presuming that you are going tomorrow night ;) what sorta ticket do you have?

HausAlly

I really doubt she would stay on the gold coast. It'd be pretty inconvenient

thats what i think, and she has always stayed at the stamford so why change it now :shrug:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm just glad the rain has stopped!

i know right :flop:  i dont think she will stay at the Versace tho because its so far away from the venue, but yeah at least we can try to see her thats all we can do, im also hoping that she comes during the day, because she likes to travel at night

edit: also im presuming that you are going tomorrow night ;) what sorta ticket do you have?

She landed in Melbourne at night right? I'm just glad the rain has stopped, probably head in the city at lunch time.

She landed in Melbourne at night right? I'm just glad the rain has stopped, probably head in the city at lunch time.

in the evening yeah but last night she seemed to be rushing the meet n greet coz she wanted to get some sleep. She said something about having to work at 6am but she may have been joking or just trying to point out how hectic here schedule is.

HausAlly

yeah, omg so am i ! i was so happy when it stopped :sweat:  yeah i might too, plus what suburbs are you guys from? im from ipswich :)

thatfoxyfeeling

yeah, omg so am i ! i was so happy when it stopped :sweat:  yeah i might too, plus what suburbs are you guys from? im from ipswich :)

I'm from East Brisbane near the Gabba so I can just hop on a bus, I need to go Eckersleys so I'll check if anyone is at Stamford.

HausAlly

I'm from East Brisbane near the Gabba so I can just hop on a bus, I need to go Eckersleys so I'll check if anyone is at Stamford.

yeah you are so close thats a good idea :)

I really doubt she would stay on the gold coast. It'd be pretty inconvenient

Pink stays on the gold coast

willmcclure72

I really want to meet her at the airport/hotel but like HOW? ive never done anything like this before :rip:

Archived