💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

do you guys think she'll perform Temple? like, at any of the Australian shows?

:shrug: Who knows. Sydney folks are hyping the heck out of it. I guess we'll find out in two weeks. ;)

:shrug: Who knows. Sydney folks are hyping the heck out of it. I guess we'll find out in two weeks. ;)

yeah, I guess we will. Do you also expect anything from the app?? because that finishes the day of the Sydney show....

yeah, I guess we will. Do you also expect anything from the app?? because that finishes the day of the Sydney show....

The app doesn't finish the day of the Sydney show. It finishes the day after the 2nd Melb show (or maybe the morning of the 26th didn;t count the hours that exactly). So before the Brisbane show.

I hope there will be something from the app, but I'm not getting my hopes up about anything, so that way if it happens, great, but if it doesn't...meh I'm not so disappointed coz I wasn't expecting it anyway. ;)

OMGGGG, Does anyone have ideas about which HOTEL gaga will go in Sydney??? :cry: I really want to meet her.  Is Park Hyatt again?

Why are you asking in all the Aussie threads? Ask in the Sydney one. ;)

I'm getting so hyped for the show! But thinking about how I have a full week of school ahead of me really kills the hype  :(  :emo:

Hey melbournians, just a quick question, Is anyone going to the second date? or just the first one?

I will go to the second one...make a team

Me, my aunty and my 2 cousins are going on the floor, and we're aiming to get there at 6pm. We don't care where we get on the floor. I'm finding it hard to deal with the fact that the first Melbourne show is only 6 days away!!!! :excited2:

Can u guys email me. I've got only myself and could really need some companies. My email is [email protected]

amyinwonderland

Weather looks good for Saturday :)

I don't remember Sunday!

She's in Australia! I can't wait for her to post photos on her fb.

I'm still so nervous about going alone but the thought of ARTPOP coming alive in front of me is amazing :)

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Who's going on Saturday and what seats/tickets do you have? I have A-Reserve tickets :)

Edited by henickgaga

Who's going on Saturday and what seats/tickets do you have? I have A-Reserve tickets :)

Same. :)

And OMG I FINALLY got a glimpse of the tour poster on a bus as it whizzed past me on Swanston st today while I was walking to work.

Im going sat and sun! ARTPOP Zone sat and General admission on sun! :) Its so freaking soon!

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Same. :)

And OMG I FINALLY got a glimpse of the tour poster on a bus as it whizzed past me on Swanston st today while I was walking to work.

Oh your so lucky!! I'm yet to see a bus ad lol Maybe ill see you there! You wont miss me, I'll be the guy with the blonde hair and the shirt with Gaga in every single artRAVE costume on it haha :haha:

Im going sat and sun! ARTPOP Zone sat and General admission on sun! :) Its so freaking soon!

Your so lucky to be meeting Gaga :) I failed 3+ times trying to purchase an ARTPOP Zone ticket :toofunny:

Oh your so lucky!! I'm yet to see a bus ad lol Maybe ill see you there! You wont miss me, I'll be the guy with the blonde hair and the shirt with Gaga in every single artRAVE costume on it haha :haha:

Your so lucky to be meeting Gaga :) I failed 3+ times trying to purchase an ARTPOP Zone ticket :toofunny:

lol I have A res on Sat and APZ on Sun....but do you know where roughly you are sitting on Sat? I'm in like Row K near the piano somewhere.