đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

We did receive a massive ARTPOP cardboard poster that my boss claimed :P

And I'm pretty sure I saw some advertising the new show around Swinburne Uni in Hawthorn. 

Boo to your boss. :noparty: ;)

lmao since when is Hawthorn in the CBD? :p

Sending good vibes to Alijandro - hope you get APZ tomorrow dude!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Alijandro

Sending good vibes to Alijandro - hope you get APZ tomorrow dude!

Thanks :) but I dont like my chances, I think Ticketek might not have any left! Whether they sold them all in the first pre-sale or they unofficially sold them, theyre not replying to anybody about the matter either :/ will see though 

Alijandro

So it looks like Ticketek sold all the packages in the first presale :( which is really weird considering they didnt do that for any of the other shows. Should have guessed since they have pretty much been silent about the whole matter. Anyway, I'm not tooo down, save myself a thousand dollars or so :P Will get LMZ again and will hopefully get noticed one out of the three times at least and maybe get picked to come backstage :D need to start working on some outfits then! 

somechick

Aww that sucks but i could try for apz in sydney for the second show so weird that there was none for melb. I didnt get it for syd though. Wasn't gonna pay another 1500 was just curious if it was still there but it sold out in like 30secs. Hope u get picked to go backstage though!

Alijandro

According to Ticketek & Live Nation, it was "Gaga's special request" to sell all of the M&Gs during the pre-sales.

Yeah and I don't even think that's a bad idea. But what annoyed me was that it wasn't what happened for any of the other shows. And when asked about it by multiple fans both before and after the general sale ticketek said nothing, when they could of at least said what the situation was. It was bad customer service on Ticketek's behalf but at the end of the day it is what it is :/

Karandr

What's everyone's plan with lining up? I just got GA (not LMZ/APZ whatever it's called). I remember at the BTWB it was like, mandatory to line up to get into the Monster Pit, so I was there from about 8 in the morning. Are people doing that for GA this time too? I'm coming with a friend and we're kind of debating what to do  :sweat:

I'm starting to get really jazzed for the night, actually. I kinda wanna go for a very minimal/dance friendly outfit.. I'm thinking white and something that will glow -- very Sexxx Dreams haha.

somechick

I have a seat for the first show and APZ for the second show, so I don't need to queue, but I had GA at MSG and my friend and I queued from like 5am in the morning. We were mid 30s in the queue but even until midday the queue had maybe only 100-150 people in it. There is no "pit" at this show and there are plenty of good spots so you really don't need to line up all day. I mean obvioulsy the earlier you queue, the more choice of spots you will have when you get in, so I guess it depends how picky you are with where you want to stand.

Karandr

5 am! Wow. I'm impressed and intimidated. I don't know if I could physically cope with getting there that early in August considering how cold it's gonna be.. but I think we'll get there well before midday just to be safe. Thanks for the advice :)

Are you from here or the US? (or elsewhere haha) :)

somechick

5 am! Wow. I'm impressed and intimidated. I don't know if I could physically cope with getting there that early in August considering how cold it's gonna be.. but I think we'll get there well before midday just to be safe. Thanks for the advice :)

Are you from here or the US? (or elsewhere haha) :)

I'm from Melbourne. ;) And yeah 5am was so not necessary. I got no sleep the night before and I dunno how I managed to not collapse at the show I was so tired and jetlagged. lol Must have been pure adrenaline.

But I don't think it's usually that cold in Melbourne at the end of August. Then again, the seasons are definitely shifting, so maybe it will be.

Karandr

I'm from Melbourne. ;) And yeah 5am was so not necessary. I got no sleep the night before and I dunno how I managed to not collapse at the show I was so tired and jetlagged. lol Must have been pure adrenaline.

But I don't think it's usually that cold in Melbourne at the end of August. Then again, the seasons are definitely shifting, so maybe it will be.

Funny story .. I actually collapsed at the BTWB two years ago. Super dehydrated, I was a concert newbie haha. I did get tended to by a cute paramedic which was nice, though.

You're certainly right about the seasons lately. It's starting to really get cold now (like, this week I think?) but maybe we'll be lucky and it'll thaw out a bit by the end of August.

somechick

Funny story .. I actually collapsed at the BTWB two years ago. Super dehydrated, I was a concert newbie haha. I did get tended to by a cute paramedic which was nice, though.

You're certainly right about the seasons lately. It's starting to really get cold now (like, this week I think?) but maybe we'll be lucky and it'll thaw out a bit by the end of August.

Oh that's not good. I made sure I was drinking lots of water while queueing - lucky at MSG there's a subway right underneath the stadium and they have toilets. I'm just thinking there isn't much around Melb Park in the way of facilities, which sucks. I'm glad I don't have to queue there.

Yeah, it's been pretty mild till the last few days, then I really noticed the chill in the air while walking to work. I'm hoping it's not too cold by the end of August - I mean we'll be about to go into spring so... let's hope.

Karandr

Oh that's not good. I made sure I was drinking lots of water while queueing - lucky at MSG there's a subway right underneath the stadium and they have toilets. I'm just thinking there isn't much around Melb Park in the way of facilities, which sucks. I'm glad I don't have to queue there.

Yeah, it's been pretty mild till the last few days, then I really noticed the chill in the air while walking to work. I'm hoping it's not too cold by the end of August - I mean we'll be about to go into spring so... let's hope.

Mm, Melbourne Park isn't the best place to queue haha. There's a cafe across the road but it's quite far from the lining up area, so you need to communicate to a few people that you're just popping over for a drink.

Fingers crossed! I've always wanted Gaga to come out here in the summer but I'm pretty sure whenever she's been to Australia it's been cold weather (aside from Sydney Monster Hall maybe..?)

somechick

Mm, Melbourne Park isn't the best place to queue haha. There's a cafe across the road but it's quite far from the lining up area, so you need to communicate to a few people that you're just popping over for a drink.

Fingers crossed! I've always wanted Gaga to come out here in the summer but I'm pretty sure whenever she's been to Australia it's been cold weather (aside from Sydney Monster Hall maybe..?)

But queueing in the heat would be worse. You'd get even more dehydrated. Plus i guess she wont come here in dec and jan is tennis so rla wont be available and the other venues in aus too like perth arena.