Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Alijandro

wtf   :eww:  those numbers 

Same for Brisbane, so I mean if she were to cancel these shows she would probably cancel the whole leg. I doubt theyll resort to cancellation before they try and promote it though. I would expect to see some ads soon and hopefully G.U.Y. picks up on radio and the US leg brings buzz. 

but still :( this could be the last time she brings an arena show here unless something changes. Imagine if she had to do festival shows, I would die 

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

8myh3art

Here where they track ticket sales

It makes me worried, praying their not legit tbh

God that's awful! :/

I wish she'd promote more here, I just don't get it!

BLACKOUTbritney

wtf   :eww:  those numbers 

Same for Brisbane, so I mean if she were to cancel these shows she would probably cancel the whole leg. I doubt theyll resort to cancellation before they try and promote it though. I would expect to see some ads soon and hopefully G.U.Y. picks up on radio and the US leg brings buzz. 

but still :( this could be the last time she brings an arena show here unless something changes. Imagine if she had to do festival shows, I would die

It worries me because pitbull and Kesha had similar ticket sales and they didn't cancel until very close to the shows.

I won't start getting to worried until the US leg starts cause as you said they might pick up when the show gets more buzz

Elizabeth

If she were just to do a bit of promo here, even a few radio interviews would improve things seeing as I'm almost certain she's not going to be coming here before the tour starts (she was though, right? Until everything that happened at the end of last year/start of 2014?). I don't think I'd even be that bothered if they moved to a smaller venue (although the trolls on the internet would have a field day with that :roll:) 

I just want it to do well because otherwise she's not going to come back in the future :cry: 

Alijandro

If she were just to do a bit of promo here, even a few radio interviews would improve things seeing as I'm almost certain she's not going to be coming here before the tour starts (she was though, right? Until everything that happened at the end of last year/start of 2014?). I don't think I'd even be that bothered if they moved to a smaller venue (although the trolls on the internet would have a field day with that :roll:) 

I just want it to do well because otherwise she's not going to come back in the future :cry:

Shes pretty much ignored the Aussie media since her 2011 trip here except for like an interview with Kyle& Jackie O when Applause came out. Its not surprising that they dont play her stuff that much, especially looking at Katy who did a promo tour for the album as well as for the tour (albeit she did look pretty exhausted both times from the rough schedules) 

The only other venue though is challenge stadium, and she wont fit her production in there/ nor will it probably cover staging costs. The only other option would be to downsize the version of the show that she brings out here which would suck :(

Elizabeth

Shes pretty much ignored the Aussie media since her 2011 trip here except for like an interview with Kyle& Jackie O when Applause came out. Its not surprising that they dont play her stuff that much, especially looking at Katy who did a promo tour for the album as well as for the tour (albeit she did look pretty exhausted both times from the rough schedules) 

The only other venue though is challenge stadium, and she wont fit her production in there/ nor will it probably cover staging costs. The only other option would be to downsize the version of the show that she brings out here which would suck :(

I know, and I don't get that since Australia has always been a fairly big market for Gaga and has always supported her music so for there to be almost no promo is just bizarre, especially there being no real follow-up from the cancelled pop-up gallery in Sydney. 

Just hope things pick up with the sales :( 

Blake

I know, and I don't get that since Australia has always been a fairly big market for Gaga and has always supported her music so for there to be almost no promo is just bizarre, especially there being no real follow-up from the cancelled pop-up gallery in Sydney. 

Just hope things pick up with the sales :(

The pop up gallery is still going ahead in every venue she'll be playing then at the end of the tour will be culminating into a bigger gallery in Sydney. :shrug:

Elizabeth

The pop up gallery is still going ahead in every venue she'll be playing then at the end of the tour will be culminating into a bigger gallery in Sydney. :shrug:

I meant it in the sense of it hasn't been re-done before the tour starts for promotional purposes. 

Is there really like almost 0 promo and people not knowing about her show? It's just extremely weird IMO. She got amazing reviews for her last tour, it was extremely successful in AUS, it can't be that people already forgot about her shows being spectacular, so can it really be that people are not aware of her tour? I know that radio has not been supportive etc...

Alijandro

Is there really like almost 0 promo and people not knowing about her show? It's just extremely weird IMO. She got amazing reviews for her last tour, it was extremely successful in AUS, it can't be that people already forgot about her shows being spectacular, so can it really be that people are not aware of her tour? I know that radio has not been supportive etc...

People don't even know the album is out tbh because they just aren't playing her on radio. The tour pretty much rests on the success of GUY right now

People don't even know the album is out tbh because they just aren't playing her on radio. The tour pretty much rests on the success of GUY right now

Is the reason they aren't playing her on radio just because she hasn't promoted, payed them visit, called in...? Is this how it usually works in Australia? Cause I don't understand why would radio not play one of the most famous musicians, especially when it's Lady Gaga...

thatfoxyfeeling

Is the reason they aren't playing her on radio just because she hasn't promoted, payed them visit, called in...? Is this how it usually works in Australia? Cause I don't understand why would radio not play one of the most famous musicians, especially when it's Lady Gaga...

There has been no promo for the album and the tour, I've not seen a poster or banner advertising the tour. Katy has been successful with Prism in Australia because she has promoted and visited twice, performed on television and done radio/tv interviews.

Alijandro

But being honest though, even with promotion she wouldn't have KP type success because her music is verging off mainstream anyway. Not at all saying that this is a bad thing, but if she still wants to be able to sell and perform to the crowds of a pop star level, she does need to promote it as she is already fighting an up-hill battle. 

But if you remember 2011, the media will totally gag over her if she pays them attention, so hopefully if there is going to be an act II at some point, it can get off to a better start here. 

• 2 weeks later...
AshlieghTaylor

the hot seat package is now sold out (I'm pretty sure that only recently happened) and they updated the venue map :)

Edit: the B reserve alcohol free section is now at limited availability! we're slowly getting there! 

sfx120888.gif

Edited by AshlieghTaylor