• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

kevinthesheep

hey, does anybody have the email that was sent out to people with LMZ? my dad bought the tickets through his work and haven't been able to read the email with details & everything. can somebody please copy it here?  :confused:

AshlieghTaylor

hey, does anybody have the email that was sent out to people with LMZ? my dad bought the tickets through his work and haven't been able to read the email with details & everything. can somebody please copy it here?  :confused:

sure :) Hope this link works haha http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=72a4f4551d975b195b58ddc4f&id=4129b74354&e=bdf4dbf7e1

And the presenter Ross may be wearing a seashell bikini  :toofunny:

omg  :toofunny:

Edited by AshlieghTaylor

Can he forward it to another email address? Maybe then you can read it? I don't have LMZ until Sydney so I haven't gotten my email yet - and it probably wouldn't help anyway coz I guess it tells you where to line up and stuff. ;)

And the presenter Ross may be wearing a seashell bikini  :toofunny:

I guess I should go back to listening to 929 then? I'm a Nova fan, haven't listened to them since they got rid of Lisa Paul and Baz.

ThatSLAYGUY

I guess I should go back to listening to 929 then? I'm a Nova fan, haven't listened to them since they got rid of Lisa Paul and Baz.

You liked Lisa, Paul and Baz?  :wtfga:

and yes you should, 92.9 slays ur faves  :gaga:

whotfisthis

86d11882jw1ejeb821quwj20no0vkjvs.jpg:awkney:  :excuseme:  promo

haha this was taken by me yesterday in melb, finally saw a poster on the tram :laughga:

Edited by patrihans

asana15

Sorry if it has been already posted:

LADY Gaga is set to get up close and personal with her Little Monsters in Perth.

The pop superstar, who kicks off the Australian leg of her artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball tour at Perth Arena on Wednesday, is expected to sign autographs and have photos, as she arrives at the Crown Metropol hotel on Sunday afternoon.

Gaga is due to arrive at the main entrance of the hotel between 1.30pm-2.30pm.

It has been an uncharacteristically quiet few months for Gaga, whose fourth album, ARTPOP, received an underwhelming response, racking up just 258,000 sales in its debut week late last year.

Numbers for The ARTPOP Ball have been much more encouraging – selling out all five UK concerts within 60 minutes.

She has also sold out other stops, including two Paris shows, across her 23-date European and multi-month American tour.

Gaga last performed in Perth in 2012 at the now-demolished Burswood Dome.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/lady-gaga-set-to-delight-her-little-monsters-in-perth/story-fnhocr83-1227026812788?nk=91905fc9325db575d97bf56bd16abb13

Edited by asana15

Arturo

Sorry if it has been already posted:

LADY Gaga is set to get up close and personal with her Little Monsters in Perth.

The pop superstar, who kicks off the Australian leg of her artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball tour at Perth Arena on Wednesday, is expected to sign autographs and have photos, as she arrives at the Crown Metropol hotel on Sunday afternoon.

Gaga is due to arrive at the main entrance of the hotel between 1.30pm-2.30pm.

It has been an uncharacteristically quiet few months for Gaga, whose fourth album, ARTPOP, received an underwhelming response, racking up just 258,000 sales in its debut week late last year.

Numbers for The ARTPOP Ball have been much more encouraging – selling out all five UK concerts within 60 minutes.

She has also sold out other stops, including two Paris shows, across her 23-date European and multi-month American tour.

Gaga last performed in Perth in 2012 at the now-demolished Burswood Dome.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/lady-gaga-set-to-delight-her-little-monsters-in-perth/story-fnhocr83-1227026812788?nk=91905fc9325db575d97bf56bd16abb13

:applause:

I sure wish they would've specified that those 258,000 copies were from the U.S alone.

Pity I'm not in Perth right now. Guess all the Perth peeps are at Crown Metropol right now tryin to get a good spot. ;)

Elizabeth

Hope everyone who's there gets to meet her at the hotel today! :hug:

I can't get there, but I'm hoping she'll be out and about on Monday and Tuesday when I can get to the city! (although she was a bit of a hermit last time she was in Perth and didn't leave Burswood so I didn't have high hopes :smh: