💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

TBTWB was my first concert and I was sooo confused :toofunny: it was a mess :smh:

I was to the left of the stage on the wrong side of the catwalk (most of the stage was blocked), so all I could see was a tiny bit. At least the Bowie soundtrack kinda made up for it.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

ThatSLAYGUY

I was to the left of the stage on the wrong side of the catwalk (most of the stage was blocked), so all I could see was a tiny bit. At least the Bowie soundtrack kinda made up for it.

Oh so THAT's what she was dancing too :toofunny: what side of the catwalk were you on?

somechick

I guess it's the VIP section, so they'd want to be there rather than mingling with the commoners (if so I want their photo-time and APZ gifts!).

If it's Floplight I guess I won't be rushing to the seats then. It was a borderline pity party watching her at the BTWB.  :cryga:

Bring back the Weapons!

There are other VIP seats not in APZ where you still get really good seats and a pre show party/mixer with food and drink and sh*t, so maybe the WAGS will be there instead.

I would think that if someone got APZ they would have to like Gaga to some extent.

I'm sure Starlight will be openeing, plus probably another act. To be fair,Starlight actually isn't that bad this time. Her set is long, but it is music suited to a rave and it fits the theme of the show - but an hour is just too long though. If she cut it to half an hour it'd be fine.

Oh so THAT's what she was dancing too :toofunny: what side of the catwalk were you on?

Left side of the Monster Pit, crushed against the rails  :wtfga:

Didn't get much of a view of the actual stage, but awesome view when she sauntered past!

ThatSLAYGUY

Left side of the Monster Pit, crushed against the rails :wtfga:

Didn't get much of a view of the actual stage, but awesome view when she sauntered past!

I was the very back row of the back block :toofunny:

I was the very back row of the back block :toofunny:

Oh, the music would've sounded GREAT up there. Sad the Dome got demolished, but I'm not going to miss the terrible echo chamber.

Alijandro

I dont actually think she played any Bowie, as far as I remember it was Sleepwalker and Masks by Van der Graaf Generator and Lady Starlight by Sweet. I remember because I looked it up afterwards for nostalgias sake. 

That was probably the worst part of the stage to be stuck on Daniroc, you should have just snuck into the pit :hehe: I was barrier on that side of the pit in the second show, and security was so relaxed you probably could have. Everybody entered and left through that entrance without even being checked :P 

I dont actually think she played any Bowie, as far as I remember it was Sleepwalker and Masks by Van der Graaf Generator and Lady Starlight by Sweet. I remember because I looked it up afterwards for nostalgias sake. 

That was probably the worst part of the stage to be stuck on Daniroc, you should have just snuck into the pit :hehe: I was barrier on that side of the pit in the second show, and security was so relaxed you probably could have. Everybody entered and left through that entrance without even being checked :P

Haha it sounded Bowie-esque  :laughga:

It was probably the worse square metre to be in, in the entire venue. My non-Monster cousin bought the tickets and she wouldn't give me mine until we got to the venue. So I missed out on getting there early for the Monster Pit. Not only that, but she complained the entire time about how bad our view was, and she knew the guy that got the key (knew, but wasn't friends) who was within arms reach when he walked past. Overall it was a fairly horrid experience.

This, and some fairly horrible health issues over the past 18 months, is why I bought the APZ ticket. I bloody well deserve it.

somechick

Haha it sounded Bowie-esque  :laughga:

It was probably the worse square metre to be in, in the entire venue. My non-Monster cousin bought the tickets and she wouldn't give me mine until we got to the venue. So I missed out on getting there early for the Monster Pit. Not only that, but she complained the entire time about how bad our view was, and she knew the guy that got the key (knew, but wasn't friends) who was within arms reach when he walked past. Overall it was a fairly horrid experience.

This, and some fairly horrible health issues over the past 18 months, is why I bought the APZ ticket. I bloody well deserve it.

lol This time should be a much btter experience then. :) :hug:

ThatSLAYGUY

This show is hardly sold out and it's in 31 days, I'm so sad  :cry:

I KNOOOWW

The alcohol-free are single seats only, which I guess is something :confused:  

somechick

I KNOOOWW

The alcohol-free are single seats only, which I guess is something :confused:  

meh not really - it's only one section of the whole arena. :noparty:

somechick

And it's the smallest  :toofunga:

oh yeah, it's on the curve right? :help: Seats at the arena don't go right down to floor level right? I asked before, but I don't remember what the reply was. :dies:

ThatSLAYGUY

oh yeah, it's on the curve right? :help: Seats at the arena don't go right down to floor level right? I asked before, but I don't remember what the reply was. :dies:

Haha, not they don't. Only for events such as basketball and tennis they extend the seats down