💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

Aw that sucks about the salon! 

I got ticket 8 haha so we will probably be next to each other? :) although idk if it'll matter if they put the seats around the side haha

Im pretty sure it comes in the confirmation email for the ticket, although they accidentally sent out ezytickets for APZ with seat numbers on them but called later and said even though they practically are the tickets they're not the real ones :)

No one sits in the APZ. :dies: Actually, if you did the view probably wouldn't be so good with people standing around. It's not raised that much from the GA floor which I found surprising.

Mine confirmation just said "Seat/s: 1" but I assume it just means that I bought 1 ticket. There were no other numbers on my confirmation. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have been the first person to get the ticket because I had to refresh quite a few times before one was available.

Edited by somechick

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

Blake

No one sits in the APZ. :dies: Actually, if you did the view probably wouldn't be so good with people standing around. It's not raised that much from the GA floor which I found surprising.

Mine confirmation just said "Seat/s: 1" but I assume it just means that I bought 1 ticket. There were no other numbers on my confirmation. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have been the first person to get the ticket because I had to refresh quite a few times before one was available.

It's randomised. You got seat #1 in APZ.

somechick

It's randomised. You got seat #1 in APZ.

Hmm well if that's true then I feel kinda special. :dies: Even though it means nothing,. haha

ThatSLAYGUY

I'll wave to y'all from my seats :emo:

41 days tho!! :party:

Edited by ThatSLAYGUY

somechick

I wish i could say hi to you. :) But I'm not sitting anywhere near...

8.5 days till my next one.  :troll:

I'll wave back! I'll be the one in the tutu and pink light-up fluffies  :omgexcited:

40 days! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

ThatSLAYGUY

I'll wave back! I'll be the one in the tutu and pink light-up fluffies  :omgexcited:

40 days! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I'll be sure to look out for you ;) Surprisingly you'll be pretty hard to see at a Gaga concert  :toofunny:

I'll be sure to look out for you ;) Surprisingly you'll be pretty hard to see at a Gaga concert  :toofunny:

hahahaha I know  :laughga:

The hair and makeup guys were asking me what I'm going to wear, to try and get a style to suit. The looks they gave me  :excuseme:

somechick

hahahaha I know 

The hair and makeup guys were asking me what I'm going to wear, to try and get a style to suit. The looks they gave me  :excuseme:

:dies: Actually slayguy should be able to see you in the APZ coz I guess you'll probably be the only one wearing that in there. ;) I'm not gonna be able to see you at all from my seat coz the piano will block my view of the APZ.

Meh tell them to f*ck off. :dies: Who are they to judge? ;)

ThatSLAYGUY

hahahaha I know :laughga:

The hair and makeup guys were asking me what I'm going to wear, to try and get a style to suit. The looks they gave me :excuseme:

You did tell em ur going to a gaga concert right? :toofunga:

:dies: Actually slayguy should be able to see you in the APZ coz I guess you'll probably be the only one wearing that in there. ;) I'm not gonna be able to see you at all from my seat coz the piano will block my view of the APZ.

Meh tell them to f*ck off. :dies: Who are they to judge? ;)

I think I know of two others that will be in the APZ. Makes me wonder if that means the rest will be WAGs and others that are semi-interested? Slayguy yeah I told them. I was going to be demure and dress up, but I though feck it, if I can't go all out at Gaga, when can I?

Also, do we know who the support act/s are?

ThatSLAYGUY

Also, do we know who the support act/s are?

Lady Floplight probably :toofunny: but I am really hoping we get some sort of J/K pop group :party:

It is also true about the WAGs in APZ I was also wondering this, like would they spend money to meet gagz, just coz?

Lady Floplight probably :toofunny: but I am really hoping we get some sort of J/K pop group :party:

It is also true about the WAGs in APZ I was also wondering this, like would they spend money to meet gagz, just coz?

I guess it's the VIP section, so they'd want to be there rather than mingling with the commoners (if so I want their photo-time and APZ gifts!).

If it's Floplight I guess I won't be rushing to the seats then. It was a borderline pity party watching her at the BTWB.  :cryga:

Bring back the Weapons!

Alijandro

I am sure that if they're in the AP zone they will be at least somewhat fans. The fact that tickets were so competitive probably rules out a lot of people who aren't that into her, it wasn't just about affording it. There are still heap of super fans who might not use this site or have a twitter presence so I am sure you'll be in good company :)

Judging from how she was teasing the opening a couple of months back, pretty sure we will get a j/k pop act as well as starlight. I was in the minority who didn't hate her BTWB set, but I do acknowledge that it wasn't really suitable for a major pop acts world tour :smh:

ThatSLAYGUY

I guess it's the VIP section, so they'd want to be there rather than mingling with the commoners (if so I want their photo-time and APZ gifts!).

If it's Floplight I guess I won't be rushing to the seats then. It was a borderline pity party watching her at the BTWB. :cryga:

Bring back the Weapons!

TBTWB was my first concert and I was sooo confused :toofunny: it was a mess :smh: