• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

Yasss! So excited, didn't think it would be so soon :)

I wonder if we might get a second show since there is some room around the dates? Although not many places in the world are but considering what she did with the BTWB *fingers crossed*

AshlieghTaylor

this is so exciting! and soon!  :excited2:

for the lm.com/ticketek pre-sale tomorrow, do you have to pay with visa/mastercard or can you still use amex? or can you only use that card for the amex pre-sale?

this is so exciting! and soon!  :excited2:

for the lm.com/ticketek pre-sale tomorrow, do you have to pay with visa/mastercard or can you still use amex? or can you only use that card for the amex pre-sale?

LM.com you can use any card (including AMEX), but AMEX presale you HAVE to use it 

AshlieghTaylor

LM.com you can use any card (including AMEX), but AMEX presale you HAVE to use it 

oh cool thank you! :)

I'm still not over the fact we have a date for it :giveup:

Soooooo excited, hope I see all of you there! 

i know hey, i've only just kinda realised that she's actually coming here and that we get to see ARTPOP live :giveup:

Elizabeth

oh cool thank you! :)

i know hey, i've only just kinda realised that she's actually coming here and that we get to see ARTPOP live :giveup:

:cry: I know, like its not even THAT far away. AUGUST, only 6 months! 

AshlieghTaylor

:cry: I know, like its not even THAT far away. AUGUST, only 6 months! 

after our first uni semester its practically here  :cry:  :excited2:  its weird that perth is first as well!

Elizabeth

after our first uni semester its practically here  :cry:  :excited2:  its weird that perth is first as well!

I know :cry: 

& Yeah I always expect Perth to be last for everything :rip: 

Elizabeth

Or not included at all hahaha

I actually did have a bit of a panic thinking she might not even come to Perth :rip: 

I'm just so relieved and happy (and I'll be even more so once I get my tickets :party:

Do you know which ones you're getting yet? 

AshlieghTaylor

I actually did have a bit of a panic thinking she might not even come to Perth :rip:

I'm just so relieved and happy (and I'll be even more so once I get my tickets :party:

Do you know which ones you're getting yet? 

haha i did the same  :sweat:

um i'm going to try for m&g ones but if not i guess i'll go lmx, either way i'm pretty happy because both will be fun! what about you? are you buying tomorrow?

Elizabeth

haha i did the same  :sweat:

um i'm going to try for m&g ones but if not i guess i'll go lmx, either way i'm pretty happy because both will be fun! what about you? are you buying tomorrow?

yeah, either way it'll be fab! Good luck getting your M&G :hug:

I think I'm just getting normal GA and then I'm gonna get there early so I can still get a goos spot. Yeah I'm gonna try and get them tomorrow but b/c I'll be at o-day I'm gonna have to do it on my phone which makes me nervous :ohno: 

AshlieghTaylor

yeah, either way it'll be fab! Good luck getting your M&G :hug:

I think I'm just getting normal GA and then I'm gonna get there early so I can still get a goos spot. Yeah I'm gonna try and get them tomorrow but b/c I'll be at o-day I'm gonna have to do it on my phone which makes me nervous :ohno:

thank you!  :hug:

Ahh ok, can you use the uni computers or do you have a class that time? i'm sure you'll get them either way!

Haha i was just thinking, it's going to be so tempting for us to get on the bus from uni that week of the concert if we hear she's around or anything   :rofl:

Elizabeth

thank you!  :hug:

Ahh ok, can you use the uni computers or do you have a class that time? i'm sure you'll get them either way!

Haha i was just thinking, it's going to be so tempting for us to get on the bus from uni that week of the concert if we hear she's around or anything   :rofl:

It's not a class, just where they have all the tents for you to sign up to stuff. 

I'm already thinking about it tbh, depending on when she arrives and stuff, and where she's staying I am SO tempted to go into the city on uni days :smh: