JudasInTheDark

is the comebjörk upon us?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. is it real little stonemilkers?

• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

New music is coming sooner than you think- probably around March. The album is going to describe breaking up with Matthew Barney (which right now is being kept under wraps). When asked if it was going to sound more like Homogenic, the response is that it is more closely related to vespertine if anything (which is about her relationship starting with Matthew Barney).

I probably shouldn't be posting this information, since there are literally no articles on the new album besides being produced by arca, and I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but bookmark me.

PM me if you want the source since I don't feel comfortable sharing that publicly!

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

New music is coming sooner than you think- probably around March. The album is going to describe breaking up with Matthew Barney (which right now is being kept under wraps). When asked if it was going to sound more like Homogenic, the response is that it is more closely related to vespertine if anything (which is about her relationship starting with Matthew Barney).

I probably shouldn't be posting this information, since there are literally no articles on the new album besides being produced by arca, and I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but bookmark me.

PM me if you want the source since I don't feel comfortable sharing that publicly!

wHAT WHEJAJJA HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS AIMMS

should've warned you of his beauty

:heat: papi

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

willmcclure72

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get into Bjork atm

What are her most accessible songs or album?

Thanks XX

miss anthropy

Hey guys,

Thanks XX

IMO, Post is her most "pop" and accessible album/era.

Followed by Debut and Homogenic. 

Hey guys,

Thanks XX

Follow the chart tbh

tumblr_lzzjegTGMQ1qf6fgso1_500.jpg

but if u want you can start with her Greatest Hits and cherry pick/rank the songs then listen to their mother albums respectively :party:

for me

I started with Vespertine ( the Pagan Poetry video got me into her :legend:) then Biophillia (her newest works) then work my way back from Debut to Volta

Jonna Lee

i will KILL to go to Governor's Ball :giveup:

so many artists i love :giveup:

BringDaNoize

" well with debut i had like 10 year of music to choose from … and on post some songs were older than debut so i would say about 3 . so i think all of my albums have taken about 2 or 3 years in making . biophilia took one extra year because of the apps . but no over-thinking went into the music really . i just had to wait longer than i thought for building of the instruments and used the time making apps . i remember an interesting thing i read once that you first and perhaps your second project cover your childhood and then after that you have to make up some more experiences before you can write about them . that makes sense yo me . you could say that debut is about my childhood , post about adolescence , homogenic when i became grownup , vespertine when i met the love of my life , medúlla when i had a baby , volta when we were rootless and trying to decide where to live and biophilia when we found it ! thats one way of looking at it . there are many other ways too ."

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo1_r2_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo2_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo3_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo5_r1_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo7_r1_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo8_r1_250.gif

I remember reading that interview somewhere just last weekend :giveup:

And I would also say that Homogenic was also about her "bouncing back" at the thing or people that happened to her during Post

calmar

I tried listening to Björk the other day. The only album I could get through was Gling-Gló :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Jonna Lee

I tried listening to Björk the other day. The only album I could get through was Gling-Gló :laughga:

ha superiour cheek to cheek :sis:

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo1_r2_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo2_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo3_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo5_r1_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo7_r1_250.giftumblr_m3l1i1Cz2Q1rok2afo8_r1_250.gif

this is so cool wow :flutter:

i wonder where selmasongs and the next album fit :flutter:

Archived