• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

"Pluto" came on shuffle the other day and for some reason I didn't recognize it for a second and GOSH I realized how ahead if it's time that track is. It still sounds so innovative and futuristic.

scrappy

"Pluto" came on shuffle the other day and for some reason I didn't recognize it for a second and GOSH I realized how ahead if it's time that track is. It still sounds so innovative and futuristic.

I think It's one of the highlights on Homogenic. I love how her voice "cracks".

Staryu

Ok so which albums should I start with (I only know a few songs from her)? :flutter:

vespertine

a letter to birch:

bjësüs, oh how i worship thou. thine be holier than thee, and saving thee. yet, three years have passed, thine followers wilt cause riots and immolations lest ye release a new collection of your hymns. thou hast knowledge thine has hymns within.

Ok so which albums should I start with (I only know a few songs from her)? :flutter:

i suggest going in order from debut - biophilia

Staryu

Alright then. You seem like her biggest fan here, so you must be right. ;) Thanks!

Shu Rin

i'm having a homogenic/vespertine phase atm

I had that happen to me last week. do you play "All Is Full Of Love (Single Version)" after Homogenic, and "It's In Our Hands" after Vespertine? That's what i do, it just makes sense to me.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

vespertine

I had that happen to me last week. do you play "All Is Full Of Love (Single Version)" after Homogenic, and "It's In Our Hands" after Vespertine? That's what i do, it just makes sense to me.

i haven't

FrozenKookie

Click bjork on my sig

:3

MikeyMoonShine

i'm having a homogenic/vespertine phase atm

I'm having a Post/Homogenic phase.   :cool:

Archived