Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

omg I saw another concept art (im killing myself by not seieng al of the concepts :giveup: )

The one where that guy is holding Darth Vader's mask

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

omg I saw another concept art (im killing myself by not seieng al of the concepts :giveup: )

The one where that guy is holding Darth Vader's mask

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

I know right? All the settings, the new stormtrooper guy, that new sith lord, the x-wing :giveup:

btw you can just watch all the concept art, because a lot of the concepts can be thrown out in the process. As someone who works in a similar sort of industry I know that concepts really don't make it to the final cut often.

I know right? All the settings, the new stormtrooper guy, that new sith lord, the x-wing :giveup:

btw you can just watch all the concept art, because a lot of the concepts can be thrown out in the process. As someone who works in a similar sort of industry I know that concepts really don't make it to the final cut often.

SIS USE SPOILERS :giveup:

i know that but I still prefer to wait till for example the first teaser is out before looking at the concepts

Chromatislaps

SIS USE SPOILERS :giveup:

i know that but I still prefer to wait till for example the first teaser is out before looking at the concepts

:smh::toofunny::giveup:

Chromatislaps

it seems like from the concept art, there are a few pieces that bear the abbreviation "AVCO"....could it be the abbreviation for the new EPVII title?

it seems like from the concept art, there are a few pieces that bear the abbreviation "AVCO"....could it be the abbreviation for the new EPVII title?

what would it stand for? i'm trying to find a suitable title that could have such an abbreviation 

Chromatislaps

what would it stand for? i'm trying to find a suitable title that could have such an abbreviation 

Another Very Cyber-ish Opera? :derpga: I dunno, I wish I knew :giveup:

I jsut watched the last Rebels episode... didn't like it, it was way too childish tbh, too much basic children comedy. 

the Inquisitor>>>

the episode reminded me of the Citadel arc in The Clone wars but in way more toned down and with 5x less quality

bionic

I jsut watched the last Rebels episode... didn't like it, it was way too childish tbh, too much basic children comedy. 

the Inquisitor>>>

the episode reminded me of the Citadel arc in The Clone wars but in way more toned down and with 5x less quality

the one w/ Luminara?

buy bionic

bionic

yeah. The other one was cute too

I hated the other one. I hate happy ~kids enjoying themselves~ stuff. Ezra's wisecracks are so unfunny that they border into annoying. He's definitely my least favourite character.

buy bionic

I hated the other one. I hate happy ~kids enjoying themselves~ stuff. Ezra's wisecracks are so unfunny that they border into annoying. He's definitely my least favourite character.

honestly the movie/debut>>>

the episodes so far have been a semi mess while I enjoyed the movie :giveup:

all i have to say is that they should have kept The Clone Wars going, it's way better and all the potential it still had>>>>anything Rebels seems like it's gonna do

• 2 weeks later...
Jonna Lee

Episode 7 is now in post-production!

I smell a trailer soon tbh :party::omgexcited::excited2::omgexcited: :party:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Jonna Lee

Disney announced the movie title: STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

10429347_10153010113238455_2642048594729

Q2zYD.gif

ITS COMING OMG I CAN T THE NA MM E    AF T ER ALL TJESE MONTHS :nooo: :giveup: :nooo:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived