Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

What would suggest otherwise? :awkney:

Nothing I was just making sure that you are!

What is your fave movie? I just can't wait for EP7 :party:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Nothing I was just making sure that you are!

What is your fave movie? I just can't wait for EP7 :party:

Torn between AOTC and ESB. How about you? :hor:

EP7 is exciting in places. The director? :noparty: But the cast? :party:

I haven't seen much of the SW: Rebels footage. Have you? I really liked TCW, but from what I've seen of Rebels I don't think it'll be quite as good. Hope we get more Great Jedi Purge content. :gum:

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
GagaisHotAF

I haven't seen much of the SW: Rebels footage. Have you? I really liked TCW, but from what I've seen of Rebels I don't think it'll be quite as good. Hope we get more Great Jedi Purge content. :gum:

yes same!

Probably on Grindr

mess at me just seeing this

by now, the hour long premier movie of Rebels is already online while the premier on TV is on Friday. Honestly I loved CW especially in it's later seasons when it started getting darker and all, I hope Rebels will also follow the same path and have some twisted **** just like TCW had at points

bionic

mess at me just seeing this

by now, the hour long premier movie of Rebels is already online while the premier on TV is on Friday. Honestly I loved CW especially in it's later seasons when it started getting darker and all, I hope Rebels will also follow the same path and have some twisted **** just like TCW had at points

Is it available for viewing outside of the US? I'll have to move it to the top of my list. :gum:

Was it good?

buy bionic

Is it available for viewing outside of the US? I'll have to move it to the top of my list. :gum:

Was it good?

I still didn't watch it :giveup:

it was released on this Disney streaming thing, It probably was already uploaded on other websites too by now since it's been two days, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow  

bionic

I still didn't watch it :giveup:

it was released on this Disney streaming thing, It probably was already uploaded on other websites too by now since it's been two days, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow  

I'm sure I can find a link. :gum: thanks for the headsup! will write a review when i finish

buy bionic

bionic

Oop, just watched it. Some thoughts:

It was very fun. Not a huge fan of the animation style though, it makes everything look like its been well-varnished (especially Ezra's hair). The plotline was good, the characters were introduced and established instantaneously (as were the group dynamics) and the villains were set up amazingly too.

buy bionic

Oop, just watched it. Some thoughts:

It was very fun. Not a huge fan of the animation style though, it makes everything look like its been well-varnished (especially Ezra's hair). The plotline was good, the characters were introduced and established instantaneously (as were the group dynamics) and the villains were set up amazingly too.

Just watched it too, 

even though the storyline could have been better overall it will probably develop with each new episodes. It was lighthearted and fun and kept this dynamic Star Wars feeling, I hope it gets darker in later seasons just like Clone Wars did. 

My only complain rn is that Rebels seem to focus on only this small group of people who just like to break the rules, I really hope it will slowly change and show us more of the rebellion overall as well as the formation of the Rebels as an organisation

bionic

Just watched it too, 

even though the storyline could have been better overall it will probably develop with each new episodes. It was lighthearted and fun and kept this dynamic Star Wars feeling, I hope it gets darker in later seasons just like Clone Wars did. 

My only complain rn is that Rebels seem to focus on only this small group of people who just like to break the rules, I really hope it will slowly change and show us more of the rebellion overall as well as the formation of the Rebels as an organisation

Yeah, I hope that as they get more and more involved with the Empire and the Inquisitor then they kind of find themselves FORCED to unite with the main Rebel Alliance. It'd be interesting to see how over time more and more rebellious factions united, joining the political RA that we saw formed in Ep III (deleted scene?) (IIRC). 

I do think that Agent Kallus was a great character (I want to see more of him), I can see him being popular amongst slashfic writers.

buy bionic

Yeah, I hope that as they get more and more involved with the Empire and the Inquisitor then they kind of find themselves FORCED to unite with the main Rebel Alliance. It'd be interesting to see how over time more and more rebellious factions united, joining the political RA that we saw formed in Ep III (deleted scene?) (IIRC). 

I do think that Agent Kallus was a great character (I want to see more of him), I can see him being popular amongst slashfic writers.

Yeah, i def. hope we will get to see Mon Mothma, Bail Organa aswell as Leia and others in the series

Btw we have two Clone Wars coming back in Rebels, one is confirmmend and even shown in a trailer at some point and the other one isn't confirmed:

-Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master, was featured in multiple Clone Wars episodes and was briefly seen in Episode 3, Shown in one of the Rebels trailer as being Captive)

-Ashoka Tano (Ex-Jedi, now a random but good force user)

btw I want to Re-do the OP and make it look better, any ideas?

Archived