💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SWEET LORD!  :giveup:

This makes me so happy! 

what exactly makes you happy? Ep VII? cause we already know it's coming since October 2012 and you are really late if it's that :deadbanana:

That's my 23rd birthday!! Holllla, I love Star Wars. I had like 50 action figures when I was kid.

On a real real, I hope I'm famous by then...  :ohwell:

super excited, i remember when the 3rd part/last to be released one was released and i was 9 :flutter: me and my friends were such stans

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

We Can see the first two Art concepts for EP VII in the background of this picture!!
One of the pictures seems to have the Millenium Falcon on it, so we can assume that Harrison Ford (Aka Han Solo) will probably be coming back!

production_01-14f28740f92f.jpg

• 1 month later...
ryhanna

Gaga would make a badass Sith :udidnt:

Excited for the new movie. Hopefully they'll announce casting soon!

I had dreams I would be cast as the villain in this new trilogy :rip: and win academy awards too :rip:

Anyway I'm excited, I loved the new Star Trek movies, so I'm very hopeful. Contrary to the original Star Wars fans, I grew up with the prequel trilogy and I prefer them to the originals :emma: sue me, I was a little kid of 4 years and I loved jar jar.

That said, Star Wars isn't really all that great, I fell truly in love with it with the knights of the old republic video gams whose story trashes all the six movies released together.

J e s s e

Harry potter says hello :whitney:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• 1 month later...

Archived