đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

If it doesn't leak I might ask her if she can sing a little bit of Paradise :)

I am thinking of bringing paper and pens to the people that are waiting in line so they can make letters for a little book full of letters that I'm giving to her

A second gift (more personal) and something for Asia is what I'm giving her

Don't know what I should let her sign tho-maybe the real book since I own a piano exemplar and she is like me into Jazz

DS

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

If it doesn't leak I might ask her if she can sing a little bit of Paradise :)

I am thinking of bringing paper and pens to the people that are waiting in line so they can make letters for a little book full of letters that I'm giving to her

A second gift (more personal) and something for Asia is what I'm giving her

Don't know what I should let her sign tho-maybe the real book since I own a piano exemplar and she is like me into Jazz

That's if her team let you get something signed. Supposedly the tour book in the merch pack we get is now pre-signed and you aren't allowed to get something else signed. :(

Like the letters idea though. :)

DeanSummer

That's if her team let you get something signed. Supposedly the tour book in the merch pack we get is now pre-signed and you aren't allowed to get something else signed. :(

Like the letters idea though. :)

Well if I ask her I doubt that she says no

Well I try to help those who aren't as lucky as me

DS

Gagaswhoree

read through all 66 pages ha took me agesss so excited to meet her in Australia, i hope it all goes well and i'm gonna try get her to sign my vinyl 

Blake

read through all 66 pages ha took me agesss so excited to meet her in Australia, i hope it all goes well and i'm gonna try get her to sign my vinyl 

Joshhhhhhhh! :hug:

somechick

I guess since Blake knows you, you're going to one of the Sydney shows?

Blake

I guess since Blake knows you, you're going to one of the Sydney shows?

Josh and I both have APZ to the second Sydney shows :)

somechick

Josh and I both have APZ to the second Sydney shows :)

Cool! I wish I knew someone for the second Melb one. Everyone I see is first Melb show. :dies:

Gagaswhoree

Cool! I wish I knew someone for the second Melb one. Everyone I see is first Melb show. :dies:

Its so cool how fast we found most our group, we can thank aussie monsters.

somechick

Its so cool how fast we found most our group, we can thank aussie monsters.

You're lucky. I don't know anyone going to my APZ show. Oh wait hang on - I think there was a guy on here who was going. I totally forgot about it. But he posted in the Melb show thread, not in here. ;)

Melanie Grace

I'm saving up with my best friend so we can do a meet and greet when the next tour is.  :yes:

Hope everyone who still hasn't had their date has fun when it happens.  :)

Hecturr

I'm saving up with my best friend so we can do a meet and greet when the next tour is.  :yes:

Hope everyone who still hasn't had their date has fun when it happens.  :)

you shouldn't expect her to do m&g every tour, this is the second time and the first she only did it a couple of times. 

Melanie Grace

you shouldn't expect her to do m&g every tour, this is the second time and the first she only did it a couple of times. 

I know, it's just in case.  ;)

somechick

But it's a possibility that she does it again, so probably a good idea to save up so that if/when she does it again they will have the money for it. ;) Given the popularity of those tickets this tour, I think she should keep doing it. The thirst to meet her is there. ;)

Archived