💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

somechick

4 weeks!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Yeah it feels better telling you lot that understand ha!

No idea. The one I have made is pretty much tinkerbell on acid I want new inspiration :)

I know. i'm starting to get nervous. :dies: I think I have my outfit though....not that it's much of an outfit. I finally found some platform shoes in the US though....after 3 months of looking.

Hahaha if I think about it, I haven't really told anyone "in real life" about getting APZ either. i mean i told some friends, but they are not ones who I see every day, and are people I mostly met because they are also Gaga fans.

Tinkerbell on acid sounds fun and interesting! :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8myh3art

I know. i'm starting to get nervous. :dies: I think I have my outfit though....not that it's much of an outfit. I finally found some platform shoes in the US though....after 3 months of looking.

Hahaha if I think about it, I haven't really told anyone "in real life" about getting APZ either. i mean i told some friends, but they are not ones who I see every day, and are people I mostly met because they are also Gaga fans.

Tinkerbell on acid sounds fun and interesting! :)

I've basically told everyone like very minute of every day! Lol made an announcement on my Facebook the other day cos it was a month left lol and every time I see any of my friends the first thing they always ask me is how many days are left lol

I'm screwed for an outfit, I haven't organised anything, and I have absolutely no idea! I'm gonna be wearing something very normal and prob look very out of the ordinary as a result lol.

somechick

I've basically told everyone like very minute of every day! Lol made an announcement on my Facebook the other day cos it was a month left lol and every time I see any of my friends the first thing they always ask me is how many days are left lol

I'm screwed for an outfit, I haven't organised anything, and I have absolutely no idea! I'm gonna be wearing something very normal and prob look very out of the ordinary as a result lol.

I have made no announcements. :dies: When I got my ticket, I was at work (and supposed to be working), so it was like OMG OMG....be calm, they have to think you are still working. :dies: Then I texted a couple of friends, but that's about it really. I won't be putting anything on my facebook. People already think I'm crazy for going to a few shows. I never told them how many I'm actually going to and I made out it was way less than I am.

Oh, my outfit will be pretty "normal" jeans and a t-shirt, plus a faux-leather jacket, but someone is doing a design for the t-shirt for me, and I'm probably gonna pin my artwork to the back of my jacket (someone in LA suggested I do that). But you don't have to get OTT about what you wear - as long as it's comfortable for you and you be yourself right? :)

8myh3art

I have made no announcements. :dies: When I got my ticket, I was at work (and supposed to be working), so it was like OMG OMG....be calm, they have to think you are still working. :dies: Then I texted a couple of friends, but that's about it really. I won't be putting anything on my facebook. People already think I'm crazy for going to a few shows. I never told them how many I'm actually going to and I made out it was way less than I am.

Oh, my outfit will be pretty "normal" jeans and a t-shirt, plus a faux-leather jacket, but someone is doing a design for the t-shirt for me, and I'm probably gonna pin my artwork to the back of my jacket (someone in LA suggested I do that). But you don't have to get OTT about what you wear - as long as it's comfortable for you and you be yourself right? :)

Im very much just yolo about it, I don't care what people think, if they think I'm nuts for paying that much, tough, I do what I want lol.

Yeah I agree! I think that's the main thing, especially meeting her, I'll be crapping myself, so being as comfortable as possible I think is key!

But your idea sounds cool cos then you at least have a touch of gaga!

Blake

Everyone at school asks how many days I have left. :rip:

I have my outfit sorted too. :legend:

somechick

Im very much just yolo about it, I don't care what people think, if they think I'm nuts for paying that much, tough, I do what I want lol.

Yeah I agree! I think that's the main thing, especially meeting her, I'll be crapping myself, so being as comfortable as possible I think is key!

But your idea sounds cool cos then you at least have a touch of gaga!

lol yeah I shouldn't care what people think, but I do. One guy at work was saying his boyfriend got APZ (for one of the Melb shows, but I don't know which one) and he was like "I can't believe he paid $1500 for a meet and greet". So then I was like "yah, I'm not telling anyone at work". haha

Yes, comfort, plus she's all about being yourself right, so go with whatever you feel like I think. :) Yeah, I'll have Gaga on my t-shirt and on my artwork on my jacket....although looking at my jacket now I don't think it's gonna be long enough. I may have to find another jacket. :dies:

somechick

Everyone at school asks how many days I have left. :rip:

I have my outfit sorted too. :legend:

Ugh i would never have told anyone at school if I was doing that. haha

:omgexcited: We're so organised. ;)

8myh3art

lol yeah I shouldn't care what people think, but I do. One guy at work was saying his boyfriend got APZ (for one of the Melb shows, but I don't know which one) and he was like "I can't believe he paid $1500 for a meet and greet". So then I was like "yah, I'm not telling anyone at work". haha

Yes, comfort, plus she's all about being yourself right, so go with whatever you feel like I think. :) Yeah, I'll have Gaga on my t-shirt and on my artwork on my jacket....although looking at my jacket now I don't think it's gonna be long enough. I may have to find another jacket. :dies:

Haha yeah thats fair enough! 

I started online searching for stuff so ive officially started looking for an outfit which is a good start for me lol

Found this jacket that i LOVE but $260  :millie:

At first I had so much backlash from my entire school. :rip:

F#@k the haters guys!! lol  :cool:

MANiCURE

I did plan to wear the same Y.R.U platform shoes Gaga wore, but knowing me id be on my arse in no time. The are in my cupboard, crying lol

I made Hello Kitty shoes for BTW and i took them off pretty much at the start  :rofl: they hurt!

So, its all about the fluffy leg warmers this time. We're gonna need comfort, I guess, we dunno how long we'll be wait after the show either. 

I was fairly quiet when I got my first APZ. I don't like people knowing i had enough money at the time for it. 

somechick

I did plan to wear the same Y.R.U platform shoes Gaga wore, but knowing me id be on my arse in no time. The are in my cupboard, crying lol

I made Hello Kitty shoes for BTW and i took them off pretty much at the start  :rofl: they hurt!

So, its all about the fluffy leg warmers this time. We're gonna need comfort, I guess, we dunno how long we'll be wait after the show either. 

I was fairly quiet when I got my first APZ. I don't like people knowing i had enough money at the time for it. 

Even some of the Gaga fans I told thought I was crazy to spend so much money for a meet n greet. :dies: But I mean it's my money so it shouldn't concern them how I spend it.

I had thought about doing the leg warmers too, but I don't think it'll really work with jeans and I am not walking around in only leggings. Comfortable shoes are a must!

MANiCURE

have no regrets already, tee hee!

Hubby will be in his element in October and then November he'll be clueless.

I just can't wait to turn up in Newcastle and take the dude into the ARTPOP zone entrance. OMG hahahaha!

Would he do that for me? Prob not but hey I wouldn't get away with going on my own pah ha ha

DeanSummer

I told some people that I am going to meet Lady Gaga and that I have ARTPOP Zone - but not how much it costed: They would think I am crazy and my parents would kill me (they think 90€ is a lot for a ticket so imagine how they'd think about 1000€)

DS

somechick

I told some people that I am going to meet Lady Gaga and that I have ARTPOP Zone - but not how much it costed: They would think I am crazy and my parents would kill me (they think 90€ is a lot for a ticket so imagine how they'd think about 1000€)

hahaha oh I have not told my family either. I told some people at work that I was going to more than one show and they were like "but why?"

Ehh I'm sure i'm not the only one who enjoys something so much they want to go again right? :dies:

Archived