💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

somechick

I didn't even had to ask her to take off her glasses 'cause she wasn't wearing any! :party:

Lucky you! Lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKAY BUT GAGA JUST RANDOMLY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!

The only way she could've followed me is that she kept the dinglehopper hairbrush with the piece of paper that had my twitter @ written on it i gave her the other day. I never thought she would actually follow me omg.

8myh3art

The only way she could've followed me is that she kept the dinglehopper hairbrush with the piece of paper that had my twitter @ written on it i gave her the other day. I never thought she would actually follow me omg.

Far out! Thats so awesome! :D

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Congrats Hun!! That's amazing how she followed you :hug:

I was hoping she'd follow me after I put my @ on the GGD flower she instagrammed but nope :( le sigh, oh well.....

somechick

Cool! :)

gardenpanty

awww yay, I'm so happy for you! she already follows me but I'm making a book with notes from others so I really hope she will follow them too.

Glamourpuss

Wow you both look great. I would be so ****ing happy if Gaga looked like this in my photo. You must be really pleased. This is one of the best that I've seen. :)

I managed to get a ARTPOP zone ticket a few hours ago because there are some still left for Glasgow and I can't sleep because of the excitement. I can't believe I am going to meet her.

Guys, when sitting in the APzone, can you see the show like a VIP should or is it too far? 

I want to get the best ticket but if it's far from the main stage I'd like to see more..

do you have any pictures (without zoom) that shows the sight from there?

also, do you just sit or everyone can jump like crazy?

thanks  :P

Archived