Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Ah sorry she already has the ticket. I overread that. Thought it was only will call at the same day.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshlieghTaylor

A week to go and I'm freaking out.

Here's what's going through my head (hang with me here):

I purchased my APZ using my friend's credit card. I honestly cannot remember what details I had entered because I was literally freaking out - I think it was a mashup of mine and his details.

We both went to the Ticketek outlet to collect the ticket, and she asked for MY details as the ticket was in my name.

So should he come with me to the venue just in case he needs to show his card, or will the ticket with my name on it suffice?

I'm in the same situation haha but with my dad's name on the credit card. The lady he called a few weeks ago said it should be no problem changing the ticket over though and to call like the week before, which he's doing tomorrow so I'll let you know :) haha I guess we will practically find out together though on the night

I'm in the same situation haha but with my dad's name on the credit card. The lady he called a few weeks ago said it should be no problem changing the ticket over though and to call like the week before, which he's doing tomorrow so I'll let you know :) haha I guess we will practically find out together though on the night

Is the ticket in your Dads name then? I mean they should understand if it's family and a parent bought it for their child anyway.

AshlieghTaylor

Is the ticket in your Dads name then? I mean they should understand if it's family and a parent bought it for their child anyway.

Yeah it's all in my dads name. He's coming down with me anyway to check me in (plus he's actually going to the concert haha) so I don't think it should be a problem anyway

Yeah it's all in my dads name. He's coming down with me anyway to check me in (plus he's actually going to the concert haha) so I don't think it should be a problem anyway

I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Schwerk

this experience..just wow..1,5hours with her and Gaga going outside to meet their friend. Unbelieavble, so cool.

http://thecatalystcat.tumblr.com/post/94496861936/my-ARTPOP-zone-artrave-experience

OMG! The story of when she met Taylor! Aw, it's so sweet. I knew she still had to be with Luc at that time, but it's so balsy and cuty of Taylor to give her that note. :hug:  Wonder what the embarrasing emailadress was  :dies:

I feel they're gonna grow old together.

Man I wish I had ARTPOP Zone :fail:  I waited to long and now Newcastle is gone.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Guys in Australia - I emailed VIP Nation.

Get whoever's credit card owner to write a letter saying they give you permission to have the package on their behalf. Have a copy of their ID and also have your own ID. :)

Same thing happened with me, my own credit card and Ticketek account however someone it's in my Mum's name. 

OpusDiaboli666

OMG! The story of when she met Taylor! Aw, it's so sweet. I knew she still had to be with Luc at that time, but it's so balsy and cuty of Taylor to give her that note. :hug:  Wonder what the embarrasing emailadress was  :dies:

I feel they're gonna grow old together.

Man I wish I had ARTPOP Zone :fail:  I waited to long and now Newcastle is gone.

me too, I wish I was there that night to hear about Taylor or would have gotten the last Newcastle ticket. I so wanna meet her, it´s the only thing that would make me happy right now :emo:

At least I get to see her in concert, I´m so excited about it.

OpusDiaboli666

okay I keep checking Ticketmaster co.uk and Germany three times a day. It´s making me depressed. And I´m starting a new job next week then I can only check in the evening, that is making me depressed too.

I need to take a walk and clear my head and just deal with the fact that I´m not going to meet her, at least not on this tour. There are more important things in life like being healthy etc..just need to keep reminding myself of that and trying to just accept it.

okay I keep checking Ticketmaster co.uk and Germany three times a day. It´s making me depressed. And I´m starting a new job next week then I can only check in the evening, that is making me depressed too.

I need to take a walk and clear my head and just deal with the fact that I´m not going to meet her, at least not on this tour. There are more important things in life like being healthy etc..just need to keep reminding myself of that and trying to just accept it.

I know it's hard, but keep believing that one day it will happen. Maybe not this year....but in the future. :)

Schwerk

It wil happen one way or another, don't worry.

But I totally understand how you feel. I've met Gaga multiple times but I don't wanna wait outside hotels and venues anymore. But I do wanna tell her how much she means to me. I never had the chance. I'll just be patient. Or hope I'll run into her on the streets of Amsterdam ;)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

OpusDiaboli666

It wil happen one way or another, don't worry.

But I totally understand how you feel. I've met Gaga multiple times but I don't wanna wait outside hotels and venues anymore. But I do wanna tell her how much she means to me. I never had the chance. I'll just be patient. Or hope I'll run into her on the streets of Amsterdam ;)

I understand, I will try at hotel or airport this time but this is a little frustrating and I feel I´m too old for that ****. I´d also like to tell her that..and you know the basic stuff: talk about our lives for hours, have her sing "I wanna be with you" to just me in an empty venue and so on :lmao:

well I guess a group talk and a pic would suffice as well ;)

Archived