Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

If you sell it on ebay I would take a screenshot of your confirmation email so that the person who buys it at least has proof that you have the ticket.

Glamourpuss

Well I called them and they said exactly what it says on the website, they don't give refunds. Ebay it is then :cry:

What date is it for?

I have two tickets. I'm gonna go but I have one to sell as the friend who was gonna go with me can no longer go. I think you're right, I will call them anyway just to make sure. I heard someone did it too, that's what made me think of doing it :)

I wanted to pm you about it but u dont have enough posts for me to do that because i will be in dublin for the show.

Glamourpuss

I'm on facebook but not sure about what group. Are you talking about a group for the individual shows?

It's an ARTPOP zone Facebook group that you could join to communicate to other people who have ARTPOP zone or you could chat to somebody who wants to buy it off you because if somebody from Gagadaily wants it, they can't contact you via pm.

OpusDiaboli666

I just joined the group. Thx MANiCURE for doing this..You're a really sweet girl. I'm a little crushed though..all experiences that are recent say that you get zero 1on1 with her. I have like 11 words to say to her I hope I'll be getting them in during the hug that I will ask for. If she still does them in November lol

Glamourpuss

I just joined the group. Thx MANiCURE for doing this..You're a really sweet girl. I'm a little crushed though..all experiences that are recent say that you get zero 1on1 with her. I have like 11 words to say to her I hope I'll be getting them in during the hug that I will ask for. If she still does them in November lol

I had a dream that I met her and she just blanked me and I got no emotion from her whatsoever. :(

I have a question to ask and a heart felt message to say to her at my ARTPOP zone. I hope I get the opportunity to have a tiny bit of 1 on 1 time with Gaga even if its just 30 seconds. I definitely will be getting a few words in when it comes to taking the picture. I hope she hugs me too. (It's 56 days to go for me).

OpusDiaboli666

I have dreams about this all the time. I had a dream recently that we had a really awesome time and she liked me best in the APZ so she decided to take her private jet to come with me back to Germany to ride my horse. Then we got into the biggest fight there because she wanted to "just feel free" and go on him without shoes and I said that it was too dangerous so she just walked away from me  :lmao: . My dreams about meeting her are so messed up. 

Do you also not wanna say your stuff in the group chat? I figure there is sth. I could say there though it´s not about me more about her but it depends on the situation. And there is also this one thing that I would just be embarrased for everyone to hear. Also I think with intimate stuff it´s a little weird depending on how far you sit away from her. If there is a lot of distance from her physically I don´t know if I could really open of emotionally and with a lot of people between me and her. 

Wait

Do you get to spend any time with her while taking the photo? Are you allowed to tell her how you feel etc? For a minute or so?

OpusDiaboli666

you used to on the U.S. dates up until the end or almost end. Starting abroad it stopped. Also she signed autograhps before, not anymore except the pre signed tour books. Apparantely the whole thing took too long or Idk what happened. 

Some people still get to say stuff to her sometimes but for most people it´s only a very rushed pic from experiences. In the group chat you can tell her though. But maybe this will stop as well and it will be only 1 question per person. But you definitely get to talk to her which is cool and worth the money for sure. 

Glamourpuss

I have dreams about this all the time. I had a dream recently that we had a really awesome time and she liked me best in the APZ so she decided to take her private jet to come with me back to Germany to ride my horse. Then we got into the biggest fight there because she wanted to "just feel free" and go on him without shoes and I said that it was too dangerous so she just walked away from me :lmao: . My dreams about meeting her are so messed up.

My dreams can be messed up too. In one dream I had, Gaga was staying in my home town because she was performing for the Queen. (It's not totally impossible because I live close to Blackpool where she performed for the Queen in that red dress that time). Anyway, I went to go wait outside her hotel where she was staying and I found 6 husky dogs with their leads on but they were roaming around the street like they were lost so I grabbed hold of them to take care of them and find their owner. Well after that I see Gaga sitting in a car outside her hotel alone. I walked past and waved but she saw me and she put her hand to her face and looked down and away and just blanked me. I remember feeling so upset inside.

Anyway, her bodyguard comes to the car and let's her out and allows fans to say hello and get photos. So I tie the dogs to a post and go join the fans but when I come to say hello she doesn't want a photo with me and rolls her eyes at me and is really mean. She asks the other fans to come inside and hang out with her but tells me I'm not welcome and pushes me away. At that moment I decided I'm not a fan anymore and I really dislike her for her horrible treatment of me and I set the dogs on her to attack her. :oops::dies:

Just to clarify I would never do such a thing in real life.

Archived