💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

16th November at Glasgow. :)

nice one of the last shows..

so weird that I´m from Germany she´s doing 3 shows here and yet I´m going to Vienna. But it´s closer from where I live.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys, I´m going to meet Gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won (well I paid for it) an auction on Charitybuzz, a site that I´ve been following around ever since I´ve been a Gaga fan but the prices always got so ridiculous that I couldn´t afford it.

So three weeks ago the auction started that you could meet Gaga on any of her upcoming european tour (I´m gonna pick Vienna and I talked to them before and they said it´s fine) so I transfered money to my credit card account to make sure that this time I woulnd´t have anyone snatch it away from me. And for the most time until 20 min before the auction closed it was even cheaper than the regular priced APZ tickets, needless to say in the end it got a lot higher. So please don´t ask me what I paid for it because I do feel really bad about it and I guess if my bf knew we would have the biggest fight but since it was estimated at 15 thousand dollars I guess I got a really cheap deal.

Let´s just say I definitely paid more than for two APZ tickets and that´s basically what it it plus a backstage tour of some kind.

I don´t know who I´m gonna take, which one of you monsters wants to come? Preferably someone I know. I have no idea how we´re gonna deal with the money thing (of course I would only want  the price of 1 regular priced APZ ticket from you ) but I woulnd´t trust me if it was the other way around. I definitely don´t wanna take any of my friends cause it would be such a waste and I´m definitely not going to let that other ticket go to waste as well..

Okay I´m so excited I could puke because every day for the next 7 and a half weeks whenever sth. bad happens it´s gonna be okay because I´m going to meet Gaga and it´s gonna be wonderful.

On the other hand I feel guilty about spending all that money because I´m not rich I just had the money set aside for Gaga anyway (but that would have included a one week stay in NYC) but still: actually winning the auction and having that amount of money charged on my card..my bf always says "stop living a life like a millionaire because you´re not" and I guess he´s right but it´s my dream to meet her and now I finally can.

And it´s for a great charity "Arms around the child" and that makes me feel good even though I didn´t do it for the kids but for myself but they will benefit from it.

Your thoughts?

Also a couple of other questions about the APZ. Can you buy merch and where can you put it during the show? What about bag and jacket? Was your stuff safe when you were backstage or could someone have snatched it? Maybe I´ll leave my phone at the hotel even though I don´t want to.

OMG!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you. I wish I could have had a backstage tour. lol That would be cool! Wish I could come with you but yeah.....not gonna be in Europe then (too bad coz I'll be there like 2 weeks before). :(

We could buy merch before the show - you could put it under the seats in APZ (but not sure if that is where you are sitting?), and after the show, you could keep your bag with you in the room but they took your phone/camera (or at least that's how it was for us). Then just when you got the photo, you lined up, then they came and took your bags from you and put them against the opposite wall in order of the queue, so not really any chance for someone to take it. :)

OpusDiaboli666

OMG!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you. I wish I could have had a backstage tour. lol That would be cool! Wish I could come with you but yeah.....not gonna be in Europe then (too bad coz I'll be there like 2 weeks before). :(

We could buy merch before the show - you could put it under the seats in APZ (but not sure if that is where you are sitting?), and after the show, you could keep your bag with you in the room but they took your phone/camera (or at least that's how it was for us). Then just when you got the photo, you lined up, then they came and took your bags from you and put them against the opposite wall in order of the queue, so not really any chance for someone to take it. :)

Thanks babe..

No!!! This sucks..can´t u stay two weeks longer :rofl:  girl you travel a lot. Gypsy!

Okay sounds cool..what about the phone? Where was that at the time when they took it? I get paranoid about my stuff.

I don´t know I suppose I´ll be sitting or standing in the APZ but I´m not 100% sure.

Thanks babe..

No!!! This sucks..can´t u stay two weeks longer :rofl:  girl you travel a lot. Gypsy!

Okay sounds cool..what about the phone? Where was that at the time when they took it? I get paranoid about my stuff.

I don´t know I suppose I´ll be sitting or standing in the APZ but I´m not 100% sure.

lol No, I really can't stay any longer. :emo:  I technically wasn't even meant to get the 6 days off that I have in October. lol Yeah, this year I have been a Gypsy. Actually, last year too - I went to the US three times last year. :rip: And three times this year....but then also Europe and around Australia this year. haha I think next year I can't afford to do so much. :(

They put everyones phone/camera in a box. Tbh I was more worried about my camera than my phone. lol But there were no issues and everyone got their stuff back. I mean it's backstage so it's not like there's a whole bunch of random fans walking around there that would steal your stuff. It's just a few of her staff and the rest of the APZ group. ;)

OpusDiaboli666

lol No, I really can't stay any longer. :emo:  I technically wasn't even meant to get the 6 days off that I have in October. lol Yeah, this year I have been a Gypsy. Actually, last year too - I went to the US three times last year. :rip: And three times this year....but then also Europe and around Australia this year. haha I think next year I can't afford to do so much. :(

They put everyones phone/camera in a box. Tbh I was more worried about my camera than my phone. lol But there were no issues and everyone got their stuff back. I mean it's backstage so it's not like there's a whole bunch of random fans walking around there that would steal your stuff. It's just a few of her staff and the rest of the APZ group. ;)

I understand, of course not. I´m glad my show is on a sunday that´s why I booked it in the first place so that work wouldn´t have to be a problem. Three times to the U.S. from Australia wow.

OpusDiaboli666

Walking to work listening to " Dance in the dark" and it just hit me: I'm gonna meet Gaga.."so happy I could die"

Walking to work listening to " Dance in the dark" and it just hit me: I'm gonna meet Gaga.."so happy I could die"

You'll enjoy it!  :)

You. Are. Meeting. Lady. Gaga.  :dies:

The short period of time before you meet her will be over before you know it. I still remember buying the tickets and it was almost a year ago. Haha.   :P

I put all my bags etc on my APZ seat. :shrug:

And they confiscate your phones/devices and put them in a bag and stuff. :)

(Can't be bothered finding all the posts to quote :P)

You guys, I´m going to meet Gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won (well I paid for it) an auction on Charitybuzz, a site that I´ve been following around ever since I´ve been a Gaga fan but the prices always got so ridiculous that I couldn´t afford it.

So three weeks ago the auction started that you could meet Gaga on any of her upcoming european tour (I´m gonna pick Vienna and I talked to them before and they said it´s fine) so I transfered money to my credit card account to make sure that this time I woulnd´t have anyone snatch it away from me. And for the most time until 20 min before the auction closed it was even cheaper than the regular priced APZ tickets, needless to say in the end it got a lot higher. So please don´t ask me what I paid for it because I do feel really bad about it and I guess if my bf knew we would have the biggest fight but since it was estimated at 15 thousand dollars I guess I got a really cheap deal.

Let´s just say I definitely paid more than for two APZ tickets and that´s basically what it it plus a backstage tour of some kind.

I don´t know who I´m gonna take, which one of you monsters wants to come? Preferably someone I know. I have no idea how we´re gonna deal with the money thing (of course I would only want  the price of 1 regular priced APZ ticket from you ) but I woulnd´t trust me if it was the other way around. I definitely don´t wanna take any of my friends cause it would be such a waste and I´m definitely not going to let that other ticket go to waste as well..

Okay I´m so excited I could puke because every day for the next 7 and a half weeks whenever sth. bad happens it´s gonna be okay because I´m going to meet Gaga and it´s gonna be wonderful.

On the other hand I feel guilty about spending all that money because I´m not rich I just had the money set aside for Gaga anyway (but that would have included a one week stay in NYC) but still: actually winning the auction and having that amount of money charged on my card..my bf always says "stop living a life like a millionaire because you´re not" and I guess he´s right but it´s my dream to meet her and now I finally can.

And it´s for a great charity "Arms around the child" and that makes me feel good even though I didn´t do it for the kids but for myself but they will benefit from it.

Your thoughts?

Also a couple of other questions about the APZ. Can you buy merch and where can you put it during the show? What about bag and jacket? Was your stuff safe when you were backstage or could someone have snatched it? Maybe I´ll leave my phone at the hotel even though I don´t want to.

AHHHHH TURN UP TURN UP!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! 

You can put your bag on or under your seat. They dont mind how much you have, at the last Sydney show my 2 friends and I gave all our stuff to our friend who had APZ bc we couldn't be bothered cloaking. Yeah really safe!! Its backstage theres heaps of security. 

I put all my bags etc on my APZ seat. :shrug:

And they confiscate your phones/devices and put them in a bag and stuff. :)

(Can't be bothered finding all the posts to quote :P)

They didnt confiscate our phones? Weird 

OpusDiaboli666

You'll enjoy it!  :)

You. Are. Meeting. Lady. Gaga.  :dies:

The short period of time before you meet her will be over before you know it. I still remember buying the tickets and it was almost a year ago. Haha.   :P

I know right..7 and a half weeks that´s crazy short notice. Wish I could prepare longer but I´ll spend every free minute thinking of what to say or ask her. Well I already know what to say because I just feel it but the question part is the hard thing. I feel I should ask sth. about CheektoCheek so that she likes me :lmao:

OpusDiaboli666

I am so happy for you opus - seems like this time the right people get backstage in Vienna ^^

Thank you and thank you MANiCURE and Blake.

That´s very sweet of you to say :hug: . I´m excited to meet you as well you seem like a nice person.

What do you mean by this time? Different experiences? Well there might still be not so great people there but you austrian people are nice I think, I´m glad I didn´t pick Germany I would be uncomfortable there I guess. Do you know someone in Vienna or around there who would want my extra ticket?

AHHHHH TURN UP TURN UP!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! 

You can put your bag on or under your seat. They dont mind how much you have, at the last Sydney show my 2 friends and I gave all our stuff to our friend who had APZ bc we couldn't be bothered cloaking. Yeah really safe!! Its backstage theres heaps of security. 

They didnt confiscate our phones? Weird 

aww thank you. That´s funny okay so there is definitely enough space in the APZ that´s cool. Looked like it from videos.

BTW my credit card has been declined for payment. I almost lost it. That stupid bank..they did it for security reasons but I swear everytime I need my credit card it doesn´t go through like with Newcastle. I was so scared that they would give my experience to someone else.Luckily Charitybuzz was cool about it and now it worked on the second try. The one time I actually have money and it´s the same problem as always. LOL

BTW my credit card has been declined for payment. I almost lost it. That stupid bank..they did it for security reasons but I swear everytime I need my credit card it doesn´t go through like with Newcastle. I was so scared that they would give my experience to someone else.Luckily Charitybuzz was cool about it and now it worked on the second try. The one time I actually have money and it´s the same problem as always. LOL

Oh God - I would have been having heart attacks about it!

Archived