ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that's nice..a beautiful memory to look at then

well kind of except I have nowhere to put it in my current place. :(

I know someone here wanted to show Gaga their artwork, Im not sure who it was or if its too late but there was a girl who had a massive gift for Gaga and they told her to leave it on the table and this girl was having none of it and asked Gaga if she could give it to her personally after the photos and Gaga said of course. They shut the doors on her and her security said no and then Gaga came back through like "UMMM SHE HAS SOMETHING TO GIVE ME". Gaga was in a hella good mood at mine so I dunno if she'd do it for everyone but its worth a shot 

GagaStefi

I know someone here wanted to show Gaga their artwork, Im not sure who it was or if its too late but there was a girl who had a massive gift for Gaga and they told her to leave it on the table and this girl was having none of it and asked Gaga if she could give it to her personally after the photos and Gaga said of course. They shut the doors on her and her security said no and then Gaga came back through like "UMMM SHE HAS SOMETHING TO GIVE ME". Gaga was in a hella good mood at mine so I dunno if she'd do it for everyone but its worth a shot

YASSSSS QUEEN :giveup:

OpusDiaboli666

that is awesome. But I would have feared for my pic if I did that..but yeah you gotta deal with Gaga personally I doubt she would ever be like security is to any monster.

gagalovesme

That's amazing! Her security sound so bloody annoying...do they even realise how much we paid for the experience?!

Glamourpuss

That's amazing! Her security sound so bloody annoying...do they even realise how much we paid for the experience?!

To be fair though, they are just doing their jobs. Be grateful that Gaga has a great team protecting her. :)

OpusDiaboli666

still weird that it´s so different than in the beginning though..does anyone know if the security staff has changed :P

Floxiemonster

I worked as a security guard myself and I think they'd changed the experience/be more strict due to people ruining it for others. During the tour they sometimes need to adjust the security-plan so it fits better per show.

Another cause can be orders from superiors which can be Gaga who doesn't feel good and wants to speed it up a bit.

Apart from these theories they are hired to protect Gaga at all costs, and they need to be strict....

These are options I can think of real quick; they're still people, they can have a bad mood as well.

I'm not trying to defend them, just trying to shed another light on it :)

OpusDiaboli666

I worked as a security guard myself and I think they'd changed the experience/be more strict due to people ruining it for others. During the tour they sometimes need to adjust the security-plan so it fits better per show.

Another cause can be orders from superiors which can be Gaga who doesn't feel good and wants to speed it up a bit.

Apart from these theories they are hired to protect Gaga at all costs, and they need to be strict....

These are options I can think of real quick; they're still people, they can have a bad mood as well.

I'm not trying to defend them, just trying to shed another light on it :)

thank you for that.

This is what I fear though.

Floxiemonster

I really hope I'm wrong tho! 

If Gaga signed every single thing in the first APZ people expect that to happen at their APZ as well. It's the same with throwing things on stage; people EXPECT to go backstage...

Can you imagine the security letting everything happen... It would be a hot mess :P

OpusDiaboli666

that´s true but exactly what happened though..she did sign at the beginning and then stopped. even though it said on the mails there would be no signing she did so expectations were raised..personally idc about that one though..

At my M&G when we got our signed tourbooks, the security guy (seemed kinda mean? all in a suit and stuff)  said like:

"There was no autograph option listed in what you get, Gaga personally signed these as a bonus." blah blah blah.

Archived