Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

This december? I don't think I will be able to get time off of work then..but when she does CheektoCheek I'll be there for sure. Also I love the city in December..I'd go to her apartment..the experiences I've red from people meeting her at Hotels during this tour sounded great..I'll be at the airport in Vienna when she arrives and will go to the Hotel after the show and hopefully have some luck..

GagaStefi

This december? I don't think I will be able to get time off of work then..but when she does CheektoCheek I'll be there for sure. Also I love the city in December..I'd go to her apartment..the experiences I've red from people meeting her at Hotels during this tour sounded great..I'll be at the airport in Vienna when she arrives and will go to the Hotel after the show and hopefully have some luck..

How do people get Flight info?

no I walked in and she put her arm out to hug me, then we talked while we were hugging for a bit, spun eachother around, took the photo then kept hugging haha. She's the cutest!!

look I don't know, okay? That's just what we were told.

Well then they probably changed it after the melb ones. Was just saying that they did not say that to us that's all.

Lol i have had my december trip planned for a while. I figured u wouldnt come then anyway haha. Yeah still waiting for those tour dates. Better not be may in nyc coz i think we have a travel black out period then at my company. Grr. I wanna know when to put in for leave.... And if i will even have enough leave or if i need to cancel my week in jan. Haha

OpusDiaboli666

Lol monster problems..

Yeah right I can't..I hope it's sooner than May and I think so like maybe March or April...but I will be in Australia in March but I can push this flexible so I can fly back over NYC if it's in that month if I get leave for three weeks in a row..which I doubt otherwise Australia in February..I hope they anounce soon..

Don't have any flight Info but I will be flying in and then probably just Standing there for hours and I don't even know if she arrives on Saturday or Sunday..so it's a little hopeless I guess..I may also reconsider the Hotel thing because it will be Winter in November but airport I'll try

I hope april tbh coz if its march then i probably dont have enough leave lol well i can cancel y week in january but i prefer not to.

I just rea something about someone being on stage with gaga at the piano and when they went down i to the change area near the piano with her thy got to talk to her for a minute. I dont know if i should laugh or cry that they got longer personal time with her than the meet n greets are now. Lol

9jdmdl.jpg

Love it! I keep seeing these pics of her arm around people, and hugging in the photo, kinda wish id gotten mine like that lol

Like she has her arm around me and i have my arm around her, but it looks cooler like this lol

9jdmdl.jpg

Great photo, but I can't help finding that it looks odd that Gaga is taller than someone in a photo. I suppose with the heels and that huge damn hair it just makes her look so tall. :dead:

gagalovesme

Omg how much better do the photos look without glasses? :legend: I think I'll still be too scared to ask her to take them off though!

She's usually fine with taking them off. Wish I had remembered to ask her for mine. She would have just dipped them, but still at least you could see her eyes.

Great photo, but I can't help finding that it looks odd that Gaga is taller than someone in a photo. I suppose with the heels and that huge damn hair it just makes her look so tall. :dead:

Her heels were quite small! I'm just short hahaha :')

OpusDiaboli666

Somechick btw: how did your pic turn out? Do u like it? The photos are lovely I just really hate the italian curls wig but a pic with glasses is not personal when you can't even see her expression.

Her heels were quite small! I'm just short hahaha :')

Lol so ur what? 4'8" or something then? :p nah i think its mostly the wig. Makes her look much taller with all those curls.

Somechick btw: how did your pic turn out? Do u like it? The photos are lovely I just really hate the italian curls wig but a pic with glasses is not personal when you can't even see her expression.

It did turn out better than i expected actually. I do like it - which surprises me ( because i hate having pics taken as i usually look like a derp lol). I also forgot about asking her to take her glasses off but if i had then the pic would have shown her just dipping her glasses but in mine she is doing the claw which is alright i guess.

Archived