Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

UPDATE: I'll update with FAQ so you can find your questions below:

ARTPOP Zone package information:

Package to include:

One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)
Pre-show hospitality
After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages
Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga
Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
Collectible Lady Gaga laminate to remember your evening
Onsite check-in staff

FAQ (Questions):

I have a gift for Gaga, can I give it to her?

You are not allowed to give it to her directly. Before she comes you put your gifts in the corner on a table. After the M&G her security will check all the gifts to make sure nothing is dangerous. After they'll hand her the gifts.

So in other words she'll never know if you gave her a gift or not, unless you tell her.

Can I ask Gaga whatever I want during the M&G?

Yes, they'll inform you before the M&G if there is something you're not allowed to ask her. But so far she has said that the crazier questions the better!

When does the M&G start?

Gaga usually shows up an hour after the show has ended. She takes a shower and changes.

How much time do you get to spend with Gaga?

Depends on how tired she is etc. But between 40-60 minutes. This is the time you should tell her whatever you are planning to tell her. When you take your photo it goes by very fast.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I got one for the Glasgow show on 19th October. Words cannot begin to explain how happy I am!! It still doesn't seem real, I'm going to meet Gaga!! :) I actually got mine after about 40 minutes of trying in the pre-sale so I was very lucky to get it. I've got to travel up from Norwich (about a 7 hour train ride each way) but I don't mind, making a mini holiday out of it.

I'm not planning anything major for clothing, just jeans and a Gaga tee. What I'm mainly focusing on is doing loads of drawings to hand to her :) I'm going to thank her for helping me grow as an artist and for being an eternal source of inspiration. That is, of course, if I can get anything out between sobs ;) really looking forward to getting a professional photo with her too and not having the stress of paps!

does anyone know approx how many ARTPOP zone tickets are available? just out of curiosity

There's about 20 tickets per show.

I got one for the Glasgow show on 19th October. Words cannot begin to explain how happy I am!! It still doesn't seem real, I'm going to meet Gaga!! :) I actually got mine after about 40 minutes of trying in the pre-sale so I was very lucky to get it. I've got to travel up from Norwich (about a 7 hour train ride each way) but I don't mind, making a mini holiday out of it.

I'm not planning anything major for clothing, just jeans and a Gaga tee. What I'm mainly focusing on is doing loads of drawings to hand to her :) I'm going to thank her for helping me grow as an artist and for being an eternal source of inspiration. That is, of course, if I can get anything out between sobs ;) really looking forward to getting a professional photo with her too and not having the stress of paps!

There's about 20 tickets per show.

Omg :legend: I'm so happy! Sounds so awesome! I'm sure it will be a great experience!

And btw: How do you knew there are only 20 tickets?

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Omg :legend: I'm so happy! Sounds so awesome! I'm sure it will be a great experience!

And btw: How do you knew there are only 20 tickets?

Thank you very much :) I can't remember exactly where I heard it (Gaga may have tweeted it or ticketmaster) but there's definitely only about 20.

That J

I got LMZ which I'm super happy with but I was prepared to go broke for ARTPOP Zone....alas, it sold out in literally just a few seconds. Oh well

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived