💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher

£200 for two tickets with postage. It's Saturday 25th.

:/ I would've loved to help you get rid of them, but tickets are as low as £55 a piece on Viagogo and Stubhub. I'm going to the shows on 23rd and 26th. I figured if tickets are cheap for the 25th, I'll go to that as well!

DirtyRichHooker

I am going alone to this one :(

You can come to my hotel and you can hang out with me and my best friend. We can all get ready there. My parents have made me really paranoid about going to London

:/ I would've loved to help you get rid of them, but tickets are as low as £55 a piece on Viagogo and Stubhub. I'm going to the shows on 23rd and 26th. I figured if tickets are cheap for the 25th, I'll go to that as well!

That's ashamed. I'm not aiming to make a profit but just wanna sell them or find someone to go with.

Thanks for your interest anyway. I'll probably end up leaving this till last mintue.

On that note I still haven't received my ticket :/

spicemuncher

Like I said in the other thread, I got my instructions email for LMZ.

Queue starts for LMZ at 16:00 where you meet two representatives, get your wristbands and tour gift. Doors open 18:30 for LMZ and 19:00 for GA.

Supporting act starts at 19:30, Gaga at 20:30.

What's LMZ? I got General Admission Standing tickets. What time should I be there to get a decent place?

spicemuncher

What's LMZ? I got General Admission Standing tickets. What time should I be there to get a decent place?

Little Monster Zone, which gives ticket holders early entry to the floor to pick their spot before doors open for General Admission.

I'm not entirely sure about when to get there for GA, but do try to come as early as possible!

Like I said in the other thread, I got my instructions email for LMZ.

Queue starts for LMZ at 16:00 where you meet two representatives, get your wristbands and tour gift. Doors open 18:30 for LMZ and 19:00 for GA.

Supporting act starts at 19:30, Gaga at 20:30.

Got them too! But I was wondering, there's no way people will start queueing at 16h right?

who will love me when the night is over

HausOfJames

I have LMZ for this date. Going solo though so looking forward to meet people in the queue! Always my favourite pat about the show :D

Taz

I'm in higher tier for this even tho I'm s**t scared of heights  :eww: Hopefully I'll still be able to see her  :ohno:

Also, do we know who the supporting act is?

don’t you know my a** is famous

spicemuncher

I'm in higher tier for this even tho I'm s**t scared of heights :eww: Hopefully I'll still be able to see her :ohno:

Also, do we know who the supporting act is?

I was in the upper tier for the Monster Ball, I was fine and I am scared of heights too. Just make sure you wear comfortable flat shoes, but walk like you're wearing stilletos! You'll be fine.

Opening act is Breedlove (20 minutes) & Lady Starlight (40 minutes).

I was in the upper tier for the Monster Ball, I was fine and I am scared of heights too. Just make sure you wear comfortable flat shoes, but walk like you're wearing stilletos! You'll be fine.

Opening act is Breedlove (20 minutes) & Lady Starlight (40 minutes).

Thank you for this because I was literally panicking so much :hug:
don’t you know my a** is famous

Archived