Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

hausofaxel

It'll just be me and my best friend there so you can definitely come along with us if you want, my best friend isn't a very big Gaga fan either so it'd be great to hang out with a fully fledged Monster

Yas, I’d love to! :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

Yas, I’d love to! :)

Awesome! we're seated so we won't be there too early but I'll try to convince her to come along early to hang out with monsters.

Hey monsters,

I'm Carlos from Malaysia. So I bought a ticket to artRave in London few months back. But sadly I will not be able to make it for the show and I want to sell the ticket.

I know that The O2 London isn't on the list to accept an authorisation letter for someone else to collect on my behalf. So I've already contacted TicketMaster and VIP Nation and they will be able to change my name to whoever's name it is that I sold my ticket to.

Lady Gaga - Little Monster Zone (Early Entry) Package
The O2, London,
Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:30

I'm planning to sell it for £150 (original price £169.33).

Please let me know if any of you or your friends are interested. I really hope you guys can help me out.

Paws up!

• 3 weeks later...
GlitteredSpandex

Is anybody else going alone lmao?! I know one or two people going, but I might upgrade to LMZ I don't know  :sweat:

Another ****ing mess with general standing tickets.

I was in the waiting room since 8:30am and at 9am when they went on sale there was nothing. I refreshed as many times as I could for HALF AN HOUR STRAIGHT and then eventually the standing ticket option was crossed out (ie sold out), with no ticket for me YET AGAIN.

I literally don't know what else I am supposed to do to get a ticket. I can't do anything more than what I've been doing; it is INCREDIBLY frustrating. And I can't afford any other ticket type. So upset I want to cry tbh.  :noparty:

Incase you are still interested in the show, I got my ticket from AXS the other day!

jxmescox

I bought my ticket today :D Block 413 Row T! It's right at the top, but it's all I could get :(

blonde | skinny | rich

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody else going alone lmao?! I know one or two people going, but I might upgrade to LMZ I don't know  :sweat:

I am :party: and I have LMZ (upgrade :creepflop: )

I'm going alone on the 23rd with LMZ too

who will love me when the night is over

GlitteredSpandex

I am :party: and I have LMZ (upgrade :creepflop: )

I'm going alone on the 23rd with LMZ too

I need to get my upgrade asap, although I am broke atm  :shrug:  will pm when it gets closer!

(im ARTPOP zone on the 23rd for my 18th birthday  :excited: )

spicemuncher

I need to get my upgrade asap, although I am broke atm  :shrug:  will pm when it gets closer!

(im ARTPOP zone on the 23rd for my 18th birthday  :excited: )

How are you guys upgrading to LMZ?

• 2 weeks later...

Who wants to meet me for pre-drinks?

Me! I'm going with 5 of my friends from Romania. Arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. It would be awesome to meet up with some of you guys, see the city, have some drinks and so on. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

DirtyRichHooker

Me! I'm going with 5 of my friends from Romania. Arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. It would be awesome to meet up with some of you guys, see the city, have some drinks and so on.

Oh my god same! I get there Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning! Going with my best friend

Oh my god same! I get there Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning! Going with my best friend

Well we should definitely meet for some drinks before and after the concert.  :yes:

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

I'm selling 2x GA tickets for 25th Oct Saturday O2 Arena London. I would go but all my friends are too cool for gaga  :fthis: 
or if anyone wants to come with me then send me a message!

spicemuncher

I'm selling 2x GA tickets for 25th Oct Saturday O2 Arena London. I would go but all my friends are too cool for gaga :fthis:

or if anyone wants to come with me then send me a message!

25th or 26th? How much?

Archived