Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianMonster

I have a question. English monsters are sane or crazy as Italians. Why in Italy many monsters with early like me (both in London and in Milan) sleep outside anyway.What time is recommended to arrive if you have to pick up the tickets?

• 3 weeks later...
TheQueen

I have a question. English monsters are sane or crazy as Italians. Why in Italy many monsters with early like me (both in London and in Milan) sleep outside anyway.What time is recommended to arrive if you have to pick up the tickets?

They won't be as crazy because noone gives a **** because the stage runways are lucite :toofunny:

My friend has bought me a ticket for this night, but I already purchased two seats in 110, row N, next to each other, so I am selling my two and going with her!

I have listed them on getmein for just around face value, but if anyone here is interested, I will happily go for just under face value - can send the confirmation email as proof until the actual tickets arrive! Message me if you are interested!

Hollywoodlight

I'm thinking of coming but I don't know anyone in the uK :/

DirtyRichHooker

I'M ATTENDING!!! Got my tickets today, I'm so fĂƒÆ’ÂŒcking hyped!!!

gagalovesme

I just managed to get seats in block 111 for this show, I'm chuffed, bring it on!

• 3 weeks later...

Going to try and get some tickets for me and some friends for this show! :party:

Do we know how many tickets are left for the show? Last time I checked I could get nosebleeders so will go with them!

RyanBall

Going to try and get some tickets for me and some friends for this show! :party:

Do we know how many tickets are left for the show? Last time I checked I could get nosebleeders so will go with them!

AXS Still have GA tickets and Level 1 tickets available. Think I might grab a GA standing and go to this date as well as the 25th. Seeing as I'm seated on the 25th I'd like to experience GA at a Gaga concert  :giggle:

Archived