Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Haroon

horizontal catwalk>>>>>>>main stage

Omg okay thank you :giveup: More towards the piano or more towards the other side? :confused:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr

Omg okay thank you :giveup: More towards the piano or more towards the other side? :confused:

Right in the middle is the best place tbh. :party:

Guys, 9 days!!!

I have standing tickets to the right of the stage... i just remember TMB tat the o2 and die every time i think of it...

I'M READY!!!

Hi,

I have a spare ticket to 25/10, general admission standing. One of my friends has decided a week ago she'd rather run a half marathon than go see Gaga. I have no words ...

Anywho, I'm pretty much assuming everyone has tickets but on the off chance someone does need a ticket I only want face value + booking fees so £80. Not looking to make any money, I'd rather see someone who wants to go, get to go :) Getting these tickets over a year ago was the most stressful thing ever and I know a lot of people missed out!

My friends and I are getting to London early on Saturday so can just meet and exchange tickets / cash on the day.

Anyone interested or know someone let me know :)

9 DAYS!!

Guys, where are you all staying? I've just booked the holiday inn express near the o2 across the water. If anyone's stuck on where to book, come to our hotel and we will have a pre-party in the hotel and drinks and we can go on the tube together to the arena if you fancy it. I've got LMZ btw  :P

Guys, where are you all staying? I've just booked the holiday inn express near the o2 across the water. If anyone's stuck on where to book, come to our hotel and we will have a pre-party in the hotel and drinks and we can go on the tube together to the arena if you fancy it. I've got LMZ btw  :P

I'm staying at YHA London Oxford Street Hostel. What time is your pre-party? I can't imagine drinking at around noon lol.

Hello I have a LMZ ticket for this date and I'm selling it for 110 british pounds, which is 60 pounds cheaper from face value (169 pounds). If anyone is interested contact me.  :-) 

electriceyes

Hi! Just thought I'd join the discussion as I'm going to this myself, travelling down to London especially. I noticed a few posts saying that they haven't received their Little Monster Zone tickets, don't worry, I was freaking out about this too. You actually collect these at the O2 venue, there's a stand and they give you your merch and I think according to the email I got, it from about 15:30 or 15:10. Something like that.

Otherwise, I'm just wondering what time it would be good to queue up and what others were doing. I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza as it's opposite a comic con thats going to be on the same weekend. I'm so excited! ^_^

I'm staying at YHA London Oxford Street Hostel. What time is your pre-party? I can't imagine drinking at around noon lol.

We haven't really arranged anything yet haha, I didn't think how early it would be actually  :shy:  we're going to pick up our tickets at about 2pm half ready and go back to the hotel for an hour to finish getting ready and take our merch back so we're not carrying it around the whole day and have a few drinks while finishing off getting ready

We haven't really arranged anything yet haha, I didn't think how early it would be actually  :shy:  we're going to pick up our tickets at about 2pm half ready and go back to the hotel for an hour to finish getting ready and take our merch back so we're not carrying it around the whole day and have a few drinks while finishing off getting ready

That's cool do you mind if i join you guys? I can meet at your hotel and we can go from there.

That's cool do you mind if i join you guys? I can meet at your hotel and we can go from there.

Yeah, sure! We're not sure what time were thinking yet, gonna check out the queues when we go to box office and decide then how long we should leave it. I'd get too impatient queuing for hours haha. Do you have LMZ too?

Archived