💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

I managed to buy standing tickets for this show! I'm so happy! I just need to work out where to stand lol

:party:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JasWGaga

So I had bought 2 tickets for this show off eBay and it turns out I was scammed. After a minor meltdown, luckily ebay has just refunded me and I have managed to get 2 standing tickets off AXS so everything's good :)

Has anyone here bought from AXS?

I have - I bought from AXS for 23rd October show at the O2 and also when Beyonce was there

RyanBall

I realised this morning I'm going to have moved down to London for university by the Sheffield date I was going to go to - but managed this morning to get a lower tier seat for the show, directly across from the runway, so happy I can finally see gaga live! Couldn't be bothered with the hassle and stress of getting GA tickets

I realised this morning I'm going to have moved down to London for university by the Sheffield date I was going to go to - but managed this morning to get a lower tier seat for the show, directly across from the runway, so happy I can finally see gaga live! Couldn't be bothered with the hassle and stress of getting GA tickets

:party: Fantastic news! :excited:

Rollercoaster

I got e-tickets for this date, GA! Awesome.. but from a re-seller at £260 :( bad times.

Oh well. Set to raaaaveee!

• 1 month later...
Jack2102

I've got two standing tickets for this show and I am VERY GUTTED that I'm selling these tickets because I can't afford for my living after university. Lemme know if any monster wants them. 

I've got two standing tickets for this show and I am VERY GUTTED that I'm selling these tickets because I can't afford for my living after university. Lemme know if any monster wants them. 

I hope everything works out for you :hug:

Archived