💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

I'm there the 25th show  :)

It's a good hour or maybe more to get back into central London from the arena, but it will be worth it, if we decide to go out too I'll let you know and we can travel together! If you don't want to travel alone  :kisses:

that would be great ;)  the hard part was getting LMZ now I have to book my flight and hotel!!!

Head to Heaven

duly noted :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Anyone who's going for drinks after!? I'm so down for that, my friend who I have LMZ with turns 22 on the 24th so were celebrating after the concert somewhere/anywhere! 

I think I'm going clubbing after but it's not set in stone who I'm going with because my sister's going home but I'm not ready to end the night :shrug: I turn 21 on the 13th of October so the whole concert fiasco is like a belated birthday present to myself :toofunny:

I got LMZ for the 25th. I will be flying to London from the US for the first time. I'm going solo but planning to going out after the show to the gay clubs lol. Anyone have any suggestions on London's gay nightlife?

I NEED to go clubbing after the concert! I'm going to the concert with my sister but after the concert I'm so heading to Soho to go clubbing while she goes home :laughga: I'd definitely suggest Heaven, I go there like every week anyway but it'd be the best way to end the night after a Gaga concert in my opinion

Head to Heaven

:trootea:

I think I'm going clubbing after but it's not set in stone who I'm going with because my sister's going home but I'm not ready to end the night :shrug: I turn 21 on the 13th of October so the whole concert fiasco is like a belated birthday present to myself :toofunny:

I NEED to go clubbing after the concert! I'm going to the concert with my sister but after the concert I'm so heading to Soho to go clubbing while she goes home :laughga: I'd definitely suggest Heaven, I go there like every week anyway but it'd be the best way to end the night after a Gaga concert in my opinion

:trootea:

I'm definitely down for clubbing. Her concert will be done around midnight still early to call it a night lol. We might as well meet up after the concert and go together to Soho!!!

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

For LMZ are the tickets sent out to you or do you pick up on the day? I've heard different things.

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

I'm definitely down for clubbing. Her concert will be done around midnight still early to call it a night lol. We might as well meet up after the concert and go together to Soho!!!

Sorry I only saw this now! :flop: Yeah I'm guessing it'll end around 11-12 so we can still catch the train (even though it's gonna be packed full but at least it'll all be Gaga fans :laughga: ). Heaven closes at 4 or 5am on a Friday :party:

Laceface

I'm up for going out 23rd after the show, but I'm not sure what clubs will be open?  :eek:

GlitteredSpandex

Sorry I only saw this now! :flop: Yeah I'm guessing it'll end around 11-12 so we can still catch the train (even though it's gonna be packed full but at least it'll all be Gaga fans :laughga: ). Heaven closes at 4 or 5am on a Friday :party:

if you'd have a freshly turned 18 year old for a first legal night out can I come along?  :shy:

Haroon

I'm up for going out 23rd after the show, but I'm not sure what clubs will be open?  

Hmm 23rd is a Thursday :huh: There's a night in Vauxhall that opens at 2am and ends at 8am, or if they restart Thursday night at Heaven then that should be good too :shrug: Not sure about Penthouse and Piccadilly Institute or Tiger Tiger, I'll look it up closer to the date (in case they make changes) :yes:

if you'd have a freshly turned 18 year old for a first legal night out can I come along?  

Of course :party: Just make sure I get on the right bus home :emma:

GlitteredSpandex

Of course :party: Just make sure I get on the right bus home :emma:

I will do  :rofl:

Haroon

I will do  :rofl:

Omg or we could go to Heaven until it closes at 4am and then go to Vauxhall until 10am :excited2:

Is she gonna add a fourth show at the O2?

Supposedly, according to the guy who quashed rumours of the tour flopping :laughga:

I thought you were going on the 23rd or 26th? :confused:

No, Saturday 25th :smh: And hoping to get Level 4 seating for another date (if they add the rumoured 4th show, maybe for that :shrug: )

Archived