Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 5th (Prague)

Jase

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Im going! YAY! :)

Just curious - does anyone here knows how to find the schedule of Prague's public transport?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

Just curious - does anyone here knows how to find the schedule of Prague's public transport?

message me please i need your help

Tommy Monster

I just bought my tickets for the artRAVE in Prague and I'm beyond happy :excited2:

Guys, we should totally meet there :party: I finally wanna meet some people from here in person :party:

See y'all on Oct 5th :party: anyone from sector 119? I got wrong seat I'm looking for someone to switch with :laughga:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

GagaStan95

Hi Guys! Need your help. My boyfriend would like to come with me to the Prague's show. It's too late for shipping so, how can he have them? Can he buy them on the official site and then collecting them there at the O2 arena? Is there a box office opened on Sunday? TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW PLEASE! 

Hi Guys! Need your help. My boyfriend would like to come with me to the Prague's show. It's too late for shipping so, how can he have them? Can he buy them on the official site and then collecting them there at the O2 arena? Is there a box office opened on Sunday? TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW PLEASE! 

The box office I think will be opened on Sunday, it's the 5th. They say on their site it's opened in working days from 13.00 to 18.00 and on the day of event, I think it was smth like from 11.00 till the end of event. I'm going to Prague too, from Riga and I've never been there either. I arrive on the 3rd (if I don't die somewhere on the road :D) and right away try to get to the O2 and get my ticket. And then I have all the time in the world till the 5th. Sounds like a plan to me :D

amonstergd

I'm coming. I don't have a ticket, I don't have money, but I'll be there. I spent my all money for travel tickets and now I can't afford artrave tix. FML.
If someone wants to give away one ticket, please let me know. I'll be there all weekend, we can meet or something.  :toofunga:  :toofunga:

I'm coming. I don't have a ticket, I don't have money, but I'll be there. I spent my all money for travel tickets and now I can't afford artrave tix. FML.

If someone wants to give away one ticket, please let me know. I'll be there all weekend, we can meet or something.  :toofunga:  :toofunga:

I will probs end up sleeping next to 02 for 2 days or smth :D

Kermit the frog

At the day of the event it is possible to collect tickets since 10:00 at the cashier number 11 (it closes one hour after event start).

MonsterOfSpain

that's what i call being a gypsy! lol

see you tomorrow guys! :party: I'll be wearing this t-shirt so if you see me make sure to come say hi! :)

fflNIIJ.jpg

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

amonstergd

see you tomorrow guys! :party: I'll be wearing this t-shirt so if you see me make sure to come say hi! :)

fflNIIJ.jpg

great tshirt!

guys I still looking for a ticket, if you know someone wants to give away one (or sell for cheaper price) please text me +48724105881

see you at O2 xx

Gaga came on stage in a tracksuit and a hat during Starlight's set - I think she walked right through the GA and then climbed on stage - and danced to Starlight's beats  :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM1Zezx2WYs

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Archived