Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 3rd (Hamburg)

Jase

Featured Posts

littlemonster1995

I bought standing tickets for the show in Hamburg! I'll see you there! I'll go on my own, but maybe I can travel with someone from Maastricht by car. Otherwise, it's gonna be the train :).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1

I bought standing tickets for the show in Hamburg! I'll see you there! I'll go on my own, but maybe I can travel with someone from Maastricht by car. Otherwise, it's gonna be the train :).

YAY!  :party: 

::: ATTENDANCE :::

littlemonster1995

MrGermanotta

mrsweidenfeller

Qualle1

YNS

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

JamesonBaptism

Hey uhm are like all standing tickets gone already? :o cause I wanted to buy tickets just now and i checked both ticketmaster and eventim and it said there are no tickets available for this section... pls halp

mrsweidenfeller

Hey uhm are like all standing tickets gone already? :o cause I just wanted to buy tickets just now and i checked both ticketmaster and eventim and it said there are no tickets available for this section... pls halp

I think all standing tickets are sold. But you can buy some from other fans who want to sell their ticket(s) on viagogo.com

Qualle1

Hey uhm are like all standing tickets gone already? :o cause I just wanted to buy tickets just now and i checked both ticketmaster and eventim and it said there are no tickets available for this section... pls halp

Right now there seem to be no standing-tickets (general admission) available on eventim.de:

http://www.eventim.de/lady-gaga-s-artrave-the-ARTPOP-ball-hamburg-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1137080%243721504&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=228027&from=erdetaila

On ticketmaster.de are still the so called Early Entry-Tickets available for purchase:

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/lady-gaga%C2s-artrave-little-monster-zone-early-entry-Tickets/88053

I suggest you, to visit both sites several times a day to get the normal standing-tickets, because soon they will be selling again the tickets, which have not been paid in time or where the reservations will automatically end.

Good luck!

:)

Moreover you should have a closer look at the TICKETBÖRSE on eventim.de - where you can purchase for face-value from other fans:

http://www.eventim.de/lady-gaga-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&kuid=228027

Viagogo.de is too expensive, because it is a bloody "scalper".

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

JamesonBaptism

thank you guys so much!

I suggest you, to visit both sites several times a day to get the normal standing-tickets, because soon they will be selling again the tickets, which have not been paid in time or where the reservations will automatically end.

So that basically means normal standing-tickets ( = tickets inside the stage) are still available, they're just not on sale yet and i gotta wait a couple of days? 

Qualle1

thank you guys so much!

So that basically means normal standing-tickets ( = tickets inside the stage) are still available, they're just not on sale yet and i gotta wait a couple of days? 

You should check both eventim.de and ticketmaster.de several times a day to get the normal standings-tickets, which go back into the sale, because they were not paid/are not reserved anymore!

If I would be in your situation, I would purchase the EARLY ENTRY-TICKET for the show in Hamburg. So you will get your standing-ticket and you will also get a spot directly at the barrier...

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/lady-gaga%C2s-artrave-little-monster-zone-early-entry-Tickets/88053

Tschö

André

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,im about buying ticket today,but i guess i need a person who is 18+ to entry.only to entry,then i'll go on my own.Please,help me! 

Qualle1

Guys,im about buying ticket today,but i guess i need a person who is 18+ to entry.only to entry,then i'll go on my own.Please,help me!

No problem! I will celebrate my 41. B-DAY in July...

;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived