Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

I'm trying to save up to go. Ugh. At least GA and LMZ is still available.

I'm sure it'll still be available for some time so I hope you get them  :fan:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Lana Winters

I'm sure it'll still be available for some time so I ope you get them :fan:

I hope so. :toofunny: I have enough for a ticket but plane, hotel, and car rental (if my parents + brother go) is $945 a person so I need to see. Not to mention getting a passport. I'm trying to convince my dad right now but I just want to buy the ticket with the $7 insurance in case I can't go. If not, I can always sell it, right? ;)

Sigh. I've been thinking too much about this.

JudasBaby

Have you noticed there no artRave catwalk layout for Dublin because the O2 is too small for it? really hope there an alternate layout with a catwalk for us to interact more :(

Selling two upper tier tickets together.

E-tickets.

Face value.

Total Charge: €87.90

calmar

If only I lived in Ireland, I could go on my birthday :giveup:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• 3 weeks later...
ChristianSaad

Looks like my friends cancelled on me so I have 2 extra standing floor tickets, if anyone wants them please let me know soon!!

• 1 month later...
gingerjoshua

Ok so my friend and I we're supposed to be going to the rave together but we're not really speaking no more since the tickets were purchased. The two early entry tickets were purchased under their card on my ticketmaster account (we got them with the presale code). However the tickets are being delivered to their house (because they have to be delivered to the billing address). However they no longer want to go, so I'm opting to also buy their ticket and invite another friend with me. I was just wondering if anyone on here that has also purchased early entrance tickets, have you received your tickets yet, as the tickets were purchased on 11/02/14 and according to my ticketmaster account, they have not yet been dispatched and it's now April/Almost May? The delivery method that was selected was standard mail. (I also live in Northern Ireland, not the republic).

Jacob Marley

Good God - Just got accepted to UCD as an exchange student for the semester and I am dying to finally go to see her...They've got GA tickets still available....decisions decisions.

80sirishlegend

Good God - Just got accepted to UCD as an exchange student for the semester and I am dying to finally go to see her...They've got GA tickets still available....decisions decisions.

How is that a decision???? See you there  :omgexcited:

TheQueen

Ok so my friend and I we're supposed to be going to the rave together but we're not really speaking no more since the tickets were purchased. The two early entry tickets were purchased under their card on my ticketmaster account (we got them with the presale code). However the tickets are being delivered to their house (because they have to be delivered to the billing address). However they no longer want to go, so I'm opting to also buy their ticket and invite another friend with me. I was just wondering if anyone on here that has also purchased early entrance tickets, have you received your tickets yet, as the tickets were purchased on 11/02/14 and according to my ticketmaster account, they have not yet been dispatched and it's now April/Almost May? The delivery method that was selected was standard mail. (I also live in Northern Ireland, not the republic).

GA tickets have started to be dispatched, aren't LMZ box office only?

I guess you're going ;)

-Craig-

Ok so here's the deal, Im going to the Glasgow show, Some of my friends did not manage to get tickets so they were going to go to this Dublin show. But when more tickets were released for the UK dates they managed to get some for Glasgow so we can all go together :hug:

So long story short these Dublin ones really need to go so to make it more enticing I will scrap the booking fee and call them €81 each, They are general admission standing and are the e-ticket type (the ones you can print out yourself so I can send them right over :)) 

Anyone interested in them? If so shoot me a message and we can sort it out. 

Craig

Jacob Marley

How is that a decision???? See you there  :omgexcited:

I guess you're going ;)

haha and YES I'll be there. Already bought the ticket - though I'ma make friends fast - concerts are nothing when you're alone.

Archived