💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

lad-gaga

i was thinking that, a small part might be cut off tbh

i hope not i need to see the whole stage it's my one and only show im going to

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't have booked the venue if the production wasn't going to fit. At the most, you might see the length of some of the catwalks being shortened (similar to BTWB where there were a number of different size of MPs depending on the size of the venue). Put it this way - the ARTPOP Zone (the furthest away B-stage) needs to be there as they've sold the tickets for it. So the rest of the stage should be there too

They wouldn't have booked the venue if the production wasn't going to fit. At the most, you might see the length of some of the catwalks being shortened (similar to BTWB where there were a number of different size of MPs depending on the size of the venue). Put it this way - the ARTPOP Zone (the furthest away B-stage) needs to be there as they've sold the tickets for it. So the rest of the stage should be there too

wrong, their were quite a few BTWB dates that had no Monster Pit because the venue could not accommodate it. Chances are if its bigger than most of the floor space they will cut a part of it away but its not really the end of the world

MANiCURE

I have 2 x ARTPOP zone for the hydro, for me and the felly. I'm heading to the hydro next month, so looking forward to checking it out. 

lad-gaga

wrong, their were quite a few BTWB dates that had no Monster Pit because the venue could not accommodate it. Chances are if its bigger than most of the floor space they will cut a part of it away but its not really the end of the world

Alright if your going to more than one show

I don't know why you are all worrying, the Hydro was built to accommodate all the productions Hall 4 could not accommodate because of the size etc.. why would they cut of half the stage for ArtRave there as the floor space in the hydro is massive and wider than most arenas, I very much doubt it.

Ticketsoup have just released more tickets for this show. The site includes an up to date seating plan that shows the entire stage with all catwalks in place so there's nothing to worry about.

RivingtonRebel

I'm coming, standing. Coming alone so would be good to meet people lol

Has anyone received their standing tickets yet? How long before do ticket soup normally send them out?

Alan

MANiCURE

My mate ordered from ticket soup and shes had nowt yet. As far as i know ticketmaster havent even released theirs yet either. But I might be taking mince.

Has anyone received their standing tickets yet? How long before do ticket soup normally send them out?

Alan

Ticketsoup claim to send tickets 3wks before the show but, in reality, I've always had mine at least a month or two beforehand. If you selected Box Office Collection when buying your tickets and you're based near Glasgow, you can collect your tickets at any time the Box Office in the SECC is open.

lad-gaga

I happy no i've seen the seating plan on ticketmaster now I just need to find somewhere to stay that cheap and close to the arena

MANiCURE

I happy no i've seen the seating plan on ticketmaster now I just need to find somewhere to stay that cheap and close to the arena

I went for the cheap and cheerful Travelodge/Premier Inn (in fact i have no clue what one it was but it was only £55 lol)

lad-gaga

I went for the cheap and cheerful Travelodge/Premier Inn (in fact i have no clue what one it was but it was only £55 lol)

Think il have to go there

Archived