💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got early entry LMZ.

The artRAVE will be my first ball and it's nearly two weeks after my birthday. I'm surprised that I haven't turned into a puddle of jelly yet. I still can't wrap my head around everything.

I'd like to make a drawing and throw it onto the stage or the catwalk. Although I'm stressing out more about that than the concert. :D

StrawberryBlond

Still waiting on my October LMZ ticket. Anyone else still the same? I need to know if I should contact the company soon. I know they say it can take as little as 5 days before when they arrive, but I really don't want to take any chances. If there's nothing by Monday, I'm going to file a query as 2 weeks prior to a show is generally the benchmark for when you should complain about undelivered tickets. I believe that was the benchmark for TBTWB.

Still waiting on my October LMZ ticket. Anyone else still the same? I need to know if I should contact the company soon. I know they say it can take as little as 5 days before when they arrive, but I really don't want to take any chances. If there's nothing by Monday, I'm going to file a query as 2 weeks prior to a show is generally the benchmark for when you should complain about undelivered tickets. I believe that was the benchmark for TBTWB.
Birmingham LMZ got an email today saying we have to pick them up at the venue now instead of mail, so it may be the same for you.

I just ordered a ticket for myself on the 16th of November as well as going to to October show, going with others to the october one but will be going myself to the november one, can't believe im going to see her twice been waiting 6 years for this :gaga:

lad-gaga

i still haven't organised my accommodation for the night before and i'm gonna have to travel back after the concert to newcastle as i have work the next day

i still haven't organised my accommodation for the night before and i'm gonna have to travel back after the concert to newcastle as i have work the next day

Ouch that's gonna be a tough morning!! You getting the bus back?

11 DAYS!!!

does anyone on lmz wanna meet up and queue together?

I've got Lmz looking to que with people still need somewhere to stay anyone know the best place to stay

I'll be travelling from the Edinburgh direction and have an LMZ ticket. I'd be crazy enough to get to the Hydro by 9-10 am. I'm not sure if people will already be camping or queuing before that?

scottishmonster

11 DAYS!!!

I'll be travelling from the Edinburgh direction and have an LMZ ticket. I'd be crazy enough to get to the Hydro by 9-10 am. I'm not sure if people will already be camping or queuing before that?

11 DAYS!!!

im coming from that way, queueing about 1ish!

I've got Lmz looking to que with people still need somewhere to stay anyone know the best place to stay

Premier Inn right across the river from the Hydro, it should be the cheapest thing closest to the Hydro, other wise the Ibis Budget at the Quay.. there are more expensive hotels right beside the venue don't know how much more cheaper they will be as its very close to the event! 

If anyone is looking for a LMZ ticket my friend is selling hers for less than face value.

Looking forward to meeting y'all in line. :)

Archived