💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

You have to ! its only like 1hr 30 mins on the train isnt it?  

More like 40 mins either way by train.

I agree with you. The Glasgow music scene is cool. A lot of my favourite music memories have come out of Glesgie. (Charli XCX, AlunaGeorge, Slash etc,) I'm in Linlithgow and going as well. It's my first ball.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what tickets are you guys getting :party:

I was really, really fortunate to get an early entry LMZ ticket. (My sis bought it, but technically it'll be a belated present. (The gig's roughly two weeks after my birthday.) I was like:  :shocked: and then  :dead: when she phoned up this morning.

Electric Venus

I was really, really fortunate to get an early entry LMZ ticket. (My sis bought it, but technically it'll be a belated present. (The gig's roughly two weeks after my birthday.) I was like: :shocked: and then :dead: when she phoned up this morning.

lucky, i never got mine :noparty:

lucky, i never got mine :noparty:

One day a gig ticket will drop through your letterbox, and that live experience will happen.  :yes:

Electric Venus

One day a gig ticket will drop through your letterbox, and that live experience will happen.  :yes:

i hope so, i was so excited as it looked like i was definitely going, then i had a massive bust up with my dad before the pre sale and refused to buy my tickets :ohwell: i managed to convince him before they went on sale to the gp but they sold out so fast :noparty:

StrawberryBlond

Got LMZ this morning! I don't know how, seeing as they all sold out so fast - guess I just got a window out of sheer luck. I've never met up with fans at a Gaga show before. Does anyone want to?

i hope so, i was so excited as it looked like i was definitely going, then i had a massive bust up with my dad before the pre sale and refused to buy my tickets :ohwell: i managed to convince him before they went on sale to the gp but they sold out so fast :noparty:

I ordered a £90 seated ticket from the presale if you want it. I had to take what I could get for fear that they would sell out so fast on the official day, but then I was able to get an LMZ this morning by a lucky fluke. Would you be interested in it if it got you to the show, even if you weren't up close? I'm still unsure about how or where I'm going to sell it and I'll possibly give it to a family member if no one wants it, but I'd rather it was given to a true fan.

Electric Venus

Got LMZ this morning! I don't know how, seeing as they all sold out so fast - guess I just got a window out of sheer luck. I've never met up with fans at a Gaga show before. Does anyone want to?

I ordered a £90 seated ticket from the presale if you want it. I had to take what I could get for fear that they would sell out so fast on the official day, but then I was able to get an LMZ this morning by a lucky fluke. Would you be interested in it if it got you to the show, even if you weren't up close? I'm still unsure about how or where I'm going to sell it and I'll possibly give it to a family member if no one wants it, but I'd rather it was given to a true fan.

i'd love to but im not sure i'd be aloud to travel miles to glasgow, to meet a complete stranger (no offense) or am i misinterpreting what you meant? thank you so much for the offer :hug:

The Hydro is steep but it's not that bad. It's the same height as The O2 Arena in London but it doesn't seem as high as Level 3 is on the same balcony as Level 2 (as opposed to the top level at The O2 which is stacked on top of the bottom levels). In other words, there is a level below in your eyeline which means it's not quite as daunting.

The only thing about being in the front row of Level 3 (and I say this as a word of warning) is that there is a waist high glass barrier at the front of Level 3 as well as a walkway separating Level 2 and Level 3. If you're standing up, this isn't an issue as the barrier is at waist height but if you're sitting down, you will be watching through a glass screen.

I'm Row Z of Block 326. I'm actually hoping that's the back row so I can get up and dance without anyone behind me getting annoyed.

Thanks for the reply :)

Iv never seen a concert at the O2 in London but I have been in.

These are the seats I have so at least I got some and I will be going.

Im hoping the stage wont look to far away.

Looking at the seating plan, Row Z looks pretty good aswell :cool:

I don't think I would like the very back row JJ :pukey:

StrawberryBlond

i'd love to but im not sure i'd be aloud to travel miles to glasgow, to meet a complete stranger (no offense) or am i misinterpreting what you meant? thank you so much for the offer :hug:

Well, I could always send it to you in the mail, if you give me your details, and you send the money back. This means that if we couldn't find each other at the concert or you're not allowed to meet me, you can still get your ticket. How old are you, by the way? I understand that you wouldn't be allowed to meet a stranger (does me being a girl help?) and I didn't realise you lived quite far away. I'm nervous about sending my ticket to someone in case they don't pay up, but if I give it to a genuine fan, I shouldn't have to worry. It makes me guilty knowing I've bought two tickets when there's a fan out there who doesn't have any.

Electric Venus

Well, I could always send it to you in the mail, if you give me your details, and you send the money back. This means that if we couldn't find each other at the concert or you're not allowed to meet me, you can still get your ticket. How old are you, by the way? I understand that you wouldn't be allowed to meet a stranger (does me being a girl help?) and I didn't realise you lived quite far away. I'm nervous about sending my ticket to someone in case they don't pay up, but if I give it to a genuine fan, I shouldn't have to worry. It makes me guilty knowing I've bought two tickets when there's a fan out there who doesn't have any.

of course! i'd do that yeah, don't worry i'm not the type of person to get the ticket and then not send the money back, im only 14 :cry: i don't think your gender would matter, my mom & dad would just be very suspicious if i said i'm going to meet someone i talked to on a lady gaga forum :ohno: do you live in scotland? i live in fife, quite a while away from glasgow and i have no idea where the arena is either :smh: i'll speak to my parents tomorrow about it and see when i can get the money(i spent the money i already had saved up for the ticket because i thought there was no chance of me getting one :smh:) but we're quite wealthy so i should get it soon :party:

StrawberryBlond

of course! i'd do that yeah, don't worry i'm not the type of person to get the ticket and then not send the money back, im only 14 :cry: i don't think your gender would matter, my mom & dad would just be very suspicious if i said i'm going to meet someone i talked to on a lady gaga forum :ohno: do you live in scotland? i live in fife, quite a while away from glasgow and i have no idea where the arena is either :smh: i'll speak to my parents tomorrow about it and see when i can get the money(i spent the money i already had saved up for the ticket because i thought there was no chance of me getting one :smh:) but we're quite wealthy so i should get it soon :party:

Ok, there's something I need to tell you. My dad just informed me two seconds ago that he put my ticket up for sale on ticketmaster without my knowledge. It hasn't sold yet, so you could be in with a chance. There's supposedly ten tickets for sale on the site and mine's the cheapest at just £90. Of course, if you want another one, just go for that as I'm sure mine at this price will sell no problem. Maybe you'll get a better ticket if you shop around. I'm so sorry, but the situation is out of my hands and I apologise if its sold by the time you read this. I hope you get a ticket from somewhere. If one ticket won't break the bank for you, it shouldn't be impossible to get hold of one. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Better Day

Gurls, I got a artrave ticket for my Birthday I'm going. Yasssssssss

Together You And I!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit scared we won't get the whole stage can't see it all fitting in

i was thinking that, a small part might be cut off tbh

Archived