Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Laceface

Kinda :laughga: I've found tickets but I haven't bought them yet because I'm waiting for the student loan to come in :sweat:

Good stuff :yes: Are they secure? can't have anyone missing the epic first night :legend:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Good stuff :yes: Are they secure? can't have anyone missing the epic first night :legend:

Uhmm sort of, like there will always be GA tickets available until the week before the concert http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Lady-Gaga-Tickets/E-628150 :shrug: It's just the price that will either drop down or skyrocket but besides the fluctuations they're pretty secure, unless interest in Gaga shoots up and it all sells out from even second-hand sellers :udidnt:

Arturo

I just noticed, it's kind of awkward that London is the only city with multiple shows that has separate threads on this forum.
Do you guys want me to merge all 3, make a new thread including all 3 dates to have, ORRRRRRR leave as is? :P

Just to make discussion and planning not so messy since I'm sure many of you are attending 2 or 3 of the shows.

HighWithTheEnem

I can't make this show because work wont give the day off. but Ive bought the tickets.

They're seated and near the piano stage.

Is anyone looking to buy seated tickets?

spicemuncher

I can't make this show because work wont give the day off. but Ive bought the tickets.

They're seated and near the piano stage.

Is anyone looking to buy seated tickets?

Why not offer them on Viagogo or Stubhub? If you mark them down from the original price, they're likely to be on the front page and get more attention. You'd be at least making some money back. Are they e-Tickets? That's preferable by buyers on such sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have 3 seated tickets for the O2 on this night that I can no longer go to.  I need 3 seated tickets for the Saturday show instead.  If anyone is interested in swapping/buying tickets let me know :) my tickets for the Thursday show are in block 405 row A xxxx

Uhmm sort of, like there will always be GA tickets available until the week before the concert http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Lady-Gaga-Tickets/E-628150 :shrug: It's just the price that will either drop down or skyrocket but besides the fluctuations they're pretty secure, unless interest in Gaga shoots up and it all sells out from even second-hand sellers :udidnt:

I've never bought from viagogo, are they legit? I'm paranoid about getting scammed but I wanna go to this show, I booked the time off work and then couldn't get tickets in pre sale but managed to get the 25th and now I want to go to both since I've still got the time off. Noticed the £11.55 "handling" fees though, ouch.

I've never bought from viagogo, are they legit? I'm paranoid about getting scammed but I wanna go to this show, I booked the time off work and then couldn't get tickets in pre sale but managed to get the 25th and now I want to go to both since I've still got the time off. Noticed the £11.55 "handling" fees though, ouch.

I've used them on three separate occasions (The Monster Ball, Prismatic World Tour, and for my sister's Drake tickets) and all 3 times have been successful with no problem at all :)

HighWithTheEnem

Why not offer them on Viagogo or Stubhub? If you mark them down from the original price, they're likely to be on the front page and get more attention. You'd be at least making some money back. Are they e-Tickets? That's preferable by buyers on such sites.

I've put them on both but haven't sold them yet :/

I just want to make my money back.

I have LMZ for these shows and I was wondering at what time I should get there? (I never did a Gaga concert with LMZ)
Also, I have never done any extreme queuing at the O2, so how does that work? Like do you queue outside first and when the arena opens they let you queue next to the doors?

who will love me when the night is over

Just got my ticket in the mail, but unfortunately as im currently abroad I wont be able to make it on the 23rd, so if anyones interested I've a general standing ticket to sell X I was lucky enough to attend the ball in Athens and it was bloody amazing, so you are all in for a treat  :Kara:  :oops:  :heart:  

Archived