💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

There's one pit - the whole floor - so shouldn't be a problem!

Sorry very new to the gagadaily! Literally signed up to talk about the show as I have LMZ tickets :D

Noticed that if you go on StubHub UK for this show, they have a slightly different stage layout...I don't know whether this has been mentioned somewhere else. It looks like there's two pits and a C stage dividing the middle section! And GA floor is on the outside of the runways.

Have a look and let me know what you think?

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-london-the-o2-23-10-2014-4459249/

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought a hot ticket for this show! 

The system gave me Block 111  Row L.

Is it a good place? Will I be able to see the whole stage and not be that far away from it at the same time?  

With the layout of the stage that should be an excellent seat. or info seat 359 is closest to block 112 (ie nearer the main stage), seat 323 would be closer to the b-stage at the end of runways.

GlitteredSpandex

Can i ask you a question? ARTPOP Zone tickets will be sent by shipments? If not, I have to bring the credit card user? The day after 2morrow I'm going to buy ARTPOP ZONE but with my dad's credit card, and I could have some troubles.. :/

The ARTPOP zone tickets are collection only, you have to turn up on the day to collect it with the credit card- however, I had to change the 'customer name' to my name from my mums so that I can collect it on the day, if you call VIP Nation I'm sure they can help you out!

GagaStan95

The ARTPOP zone tickets are collection only, you have to turn up on the day to collect it with the credit card- however, I had to change the 'customer name' to my name from my mums so that I can collect it on the day, if you call VIP Nation I'm sure they can help you out!

Thank u so much!  :hug:

I'm hopefully coming to London! I'm gonna have to buy a ticket nearer the time for a ridiculous price online, though.

Haha. The way the London presales have gone I suspect you won;t be the only ones. Touts are gonna make a killing out of this run. At least we have 9months to save up the cash needed ;0]

SoldierDown

I'm going to this date! LMZ for me!

I've only ever had seats for Gaga's shows before, so this time I thought screw it, lets go for LMZ standing!

I'll be by myself so will be great to meet other LMZers!

:party:

gagaconvert

I'm hopefully coming to London! I'm gonna have to buy a ticket nearer the time for a ridiculous price online, though.

Actually if you're lucky with timing you can almost always get a second-hand ticket for a decent price. I've gotten some off eBay a few times for only like £20 more than face value! Some people just want to get rid of their tickets rather than make a killer profit on them. So keep a lookout!  :spin:

• 1 month later...
TheQueen

This probably isn't allowed but SOMEONE sell me 2 tickets standing or level 1 seating to any uk gaga show PLEASE

AXS just released more tickets if you still need some :)

crownlessking

AXS just released more tickets if you still need some :)

Aw, thank you! I managed to get seating on one of her added dates though.Not ideal as I prefer standing but yay I'm going ^___^

maximusgr

Hello guys! I have an awesome hot ticket for sale because I won't be able to attend the show. 

It is Block 111 Row L. 

I will collect the ticket the same day and if anybody is interested I'm willing to sell it to you for the exact amount I paid. It's 189 pounds. Thank you in advance. :)  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived