Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitteredSpandex

I have my money sitting and waiting to go into Gaga's bank account for this bloody ARTPOP zone package

Omegahedron

Actually, I'm really confused by all the package choices. And the pricing. I have no idea?

Is there an idiot's breakdown somewhere?

Hey, I accidentally joined the London event on LM, and now I have a spare code. If anyone wants it, please feel free to PM me!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey, I accidentally joined the London event on LM, and now I have a spare code. If anyone wants it, please feel free to PM me!

Tried to pm you but it doesn't work :( do you still have the code available? Pm me :)

Tried to pm you but it doesn't work :( do you still have the code available? Pm me :)

How do you PM? I haven't been on this site very long lol :P

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

How do you PM? I haven't been on this site very long lol :P

Go to my profile then click on 'send me a message'. File out the message then click send. Don't know if it'll work as you need a certain number of posts before you can use the pm system. Let me know if it comes up with anything :)

Go to my profile then click on 'send me a message'. File out the message then click send. Don't know if it'll work as you need a certain number of posts before you can use the pm system. Let me know if it comes up with anything :)

Darn, I didn't know you have to have a certain number of posts to use it :( In that case I probably don't :(

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Darn, I didn't know you have to have a certain number of posts to use it :( In that case I probably don't :(

Give it a try, you might be able to send but not receive. If not, you can send me a message on lm.com my ID is Gaga4LadyGaga :)

Give it a try, you might be able to send but not receive. If not, you can send me a message on lm.com my ID is Gaga4LadyGaga :)

I've sent you a message on LM.com :D

Jonathan2244

Hey Guys, Can Someone Help me, or answer my questions?

I have a 02 Prioty account previous from booking over tickets is there anything i need to do?

I am at school tomorrow morning, but my brother is not, so he is going to try for me.

is there anything i need to do? I have a 02 prioty and can log into it before tomorrow 9am ready to get ticket!! :)

Thank You :)

other tickets* not over, sorry i am typing so fast because i am so excited and anxious please excuse, the mistakes, .

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

There is no option to choose standing for the London date on ticket master?

Do we have to use the link in the email? I don't want LMZ :toofunny: Such a mess.

Archived