đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

So for LMZ do we only get there for 15:30? Or do people queue for ages before that?

Also I still don't know where to go stand in the arena! :ohno:

Definitely by the runway for Venus & MANiCURE! She does quite a bit there, and you have perfect view of the APZ + Piano AND the main stage!

About queuing, I think getting there before 15:30 beats the purpose of LMZ, only because you paid extra to get in early to pick your spot. From what I saw in Dubai, the Golden Circle ticket holders all queued together, and there were easily 500 of us. All of us fit in the first 3 rows in front of the main stage! Perfect view for all of us.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting paranoid over the fact i'll be late or something cause i finish school at 3:30 that day  :scar:

People who have bought from viagogo, has this happened to you? I went to check the order status and it says "waiting for ticket availability" which makes me think the seller doesn't have a ticket and is hoping to buy one still?

Someone tweeted me that their sister bought tickets on there only to be told tickets weren't available and then they did get replacement tickets that turned out to be fakes. 

BoomKack

People who have bought from viagogo, has this happened to you? I went to check the order status and it says "waiting for ticket availability" which makes me think the seller doesn't have a ticket and is hoping to buy one still?

Someone tweeted me that their sister bought tickets on there only to be told tickets weren't available and then they did get replacement tickets that turned out to be fakes. 

tumblr_m9ov4zgRCo1rxhu0oo3_500.gif

tumblr_m9ov4zgRCo1rxhu0oo3_500.gif

Nooooooo  :emo: Kicking myself for not paying for it with my credit card but I should at least be able to do a bank charge back I think/hope.

Seated but still can't wait anyway :)

Same, at least with seating you can get a rest during the acoustic section :sweat: Although I'll probably be in floods of tears :sharon:

AthenaStanden

What time is everyone with general admission tickets planning on getting there? I have absolutely no idea how the queuing thing works. Please help. 

Laceface

My friend is 99% sure he can't make it anymore so will be selling a seated ticket if anyone is interested inbox me. :)

Perks: You get to sit next to me :troll:

JoshMonster

Hey guys

I have now got one spare ticket from my hot ticket package in block 112, with the package you get exclusive merchandise, a collectible laminate and on site hosts. The seats are in block 112 row P which is side stage. Message me for more details.

Laceface

Seated but still can't wait anyway :)

:party: Where abouts?

Does anyone know if we can arrive after Starlight and get in just in time for Gaga if seated or do we have to be there for 7?

Archived