💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Hello, monsters  :pawsup:  :unicorn: 

I'm a first year student from Bulgaria. Studying photography in the University of Portsmouth. 
I bought my tickets for the ARTRAVE ( OCT 23 & 26 ) but I don't know anyone. I will go alone.

Also, I want to wait for GaGa at the airport, and after that I'm planning to wait for her all the time at the hotel where she will stay. Actually, I do not have a place to sleep in London, my money are finishing. So please  can anyone of you help me, I just need to spend my time with someone there, to meet new people, it will be so sad for me to be absolutely alone in such a big town like London. I just need friends  & more information. Thanks. You can add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/ImRobART

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr

I have LMZ for these shows and I was wondering at what time I should get there? (I never did a Gaga concert with LMZ)

Also, I have never done any extreme queuing at the O2, so how does that work? Like do you queue outside first and when the arena opens they let you queue next to the doors?

you probably wont have to get there until 3 pm

carlyslaejepsen

I just went on ticketmaster to buy my LMZ early entry for the show and it's unavailable even though yesterday it wasn't sold out but now you can't even search for a ticket, I'm gonna be so upset if it's too late or st :(

With the floor being so open, do people still line up before hand? And how early have people been lining up to get a "good spot"?

A King With No Crown

spicemuncher

Just got my instructions email from Live Nation for LMZ!

Basically, the queue for LMZ will start at 15:30. You will meet two of their representatives who will give you your wristbands and tour gift and take you to the gate. Doors open for LMZ at 18:30 and I guess 19:00 for GA.

Supporting act starts 19:30.

Weird that queue for the 26th starts at 16:00 instead of 15:30, though. I guess it has to do with the amount of tickets sold.

Anyone looks for ticket? I have 1 spare for the 1st row seat. Can sell it quite cheap i just want to get rid of it

Haroon

I have LMZ for these shows and I was wondering at what time I should get there? (I never did a Gaga concert with LMZ)

Also, I have never done any extreme queuing at the O2, so how does that work? Like do you queue outside first and when the arena opens they let you queue next to the doors?

Not sure what time to get there with LMZ because she hasn't had that here before (as far as I know :confused: )

With regards to queuing at the O2, you queue inside the O2 (but not inside the actual room where Gaga performs) until doors open around 6PM. Then doors open and the whole wrist band thing and then you're let into the main room with the stage and stuff :)

Does anyone know if this show will have the catwalk or just a stage?

Pretty sure that it'll have the catwalk, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't :shrug:

Spock

Not sure what time to get there with LMZ because she hasn't had that here before (as far as I know :confused: )

With regards to queuing at the O2, you queue inside the O2 (but not inside the actual room where Gaga performs) until doors open around 6PM. Then doors open and the whole wrist band thing and then you're let into the main room with the stage and stuff :)

If I recall correctly, I remember seeing people with the LMZ lanyard at the O2 MB

Oh, and I know that you queue inside, I've already done it, but I was just wondering where do you queue if you get there before the arena opens. I received the VIP Nation email with the details but I was just pondering the time I should get there haha. I read somewhere here that a guy slept outside the arena even if he had early entry and he was like 15th in line :duck:

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

If I recall correctly, I remember seeing people with the LMZ lanyard at the O2 MB

Oh, and I know that you queue inside, I've already done it, but I was just wondering where do you queue if you get there before the arena opens. I received the VIP Nation email with the details but I was just pondering the time I should get there haha. I read somewhere here that a guy slept outside the arena even if he had early entry and he was like 15th in line 

Ohhh, I had no idea LMZ even existed before this tour :laughga: I just had GA for my second time for TMB at the O2 :dies:

Uhmm I'm sorry I don't know that either then :noparty: The earliest I've ever reached the O2 has been around 10AM and the doors have been open then :shrug:

At my second TMB I had GA and I got there around 11AM and I managed to get first/second row at the end of the catwalk though, if that information is any help :sweat:

Ohhh, I had no idea LMZ even existed before this tour :laughga: I just had GA for my second time for TMB at the O2

Uhmm I'm sorry I don't know that either then :noparty: The earliest I've ever reached the O2 has been around 10AM and the doors have been open then :shrug:

At my second TMB I had GA and I got there around 11AM and I managed to get first/second row at the end of the catwalk though, if that information is any help :sweat:

Yeah, I think I'll get around that time too... do you have LMZ too?

OMG me too! I was on the left side! maybe we were next to eachother :derpga:

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

Yeah, I think I'll get around that time too... do you have LMZ too?

OMG me too! I was on the left side! maybe we were next to eachother :derpga:

I have normal GA for the 25th of October date, but I'm working on getting another ticket for either this dateor the 26th :P

LOOOL :dies: I was directly in front kinda, like right in the middle :laughga:

SoldierDown

So for LMZ do we only get there for 15:30? Or do people queue for ages before that?

Also I still don't know where to go stand in the arena!  :ohno:

Caved and bought a GA ticket for this from viagogo. I'm going to be nervous it's a fake ticket until I get into the arena. I'd get my money back but still would suck to go all the way to London and be denied entry.

Has anyone used O2 parking before?

There's annoying rail works on the journey home so I'm thinking of driving instead. Does anyone know if they open the non event car parks on event days? Because those are hourly rates so it'd be £7 instead of £21 but then I'd have to hope there are spaces left by the time I get there. I'm prob just gonna get there for Gaga, skip Starlight and party at the back since I have LMZ for the 25th.

Archived