đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

I'm going to this date, I got GA!!!! :)

Ideally wanted Manchester tickets but I'm excited for this, never been to Birmingham before.

Anyone going out after the show? I feel like Gaga will probably go to the gay scene that night, she doesn't have a show the day after or anything.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

Has anyone got there tickets yet? I've got my Manchester one

Nope and I haven't even got my Manchester tickets either :cryga:

Going to this date!! Got the Little Monster Early Entry Package  :)  :)   :excited2:  :excited2:

somechick

I'm *hoping* to go to this one. I have a ticket, but not sure i can get time off work yet - they waitlisted my leave request. :noparty:

seana39223

I'm *hoping* to go to this one. I have a ticket, but not sure i can get time off work yet - they waitlisted my leave request. :noparty:

Pull a sickie?

Michael

Just realized that this show will be her first show in 6 days :excited2: Girl is gonna have so much energy!!!!!

GlitteredSpandex

I'm unsure whether to get a ticket to this or not, none of my friends can get the time off work/already going to some of the dates with them - is anyone going LMZ and will let me tag along?  :cry:

Gagas Sock

I'm unsure whether to get a ticket to this or not, none of my friends can get the time off work/already going to some of the dates with them - is anyone going LMZ and will let me tag along?  :cry:

I'm going both dates and plan to go alone for both.. I am dieing for some companionship xD

Archived