Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

Praying one of you saw the merch prices! Seemed like so much fun tonight, hope you all had the time of your lives :party:

withjudas

Wow that show was amazing. Gaga was amazing. I'm just so sad it's over. I will never forget tonight

lxdygxga

I just got home, and I must say, that was everything and more of what I expected. Lady Starlight, bless her heart, started, and the crowd weren't much into it, and only applauded when she said it was her last song :messga: Then Gaga came on with ARTPOP, and I'm not afraid to say I got a little bit teary. Just to see her there, her wings so symbolic of all she's risen up from, I was so proud to be there and be a fan from the beginning and have taken this journey with her. The lights, the music, the dancing, the crowd interaction, was all perfect. I don't think I ever sat down once, I was too busy taking it all in. It really was an amazing show, and by far, better than the Monster Ball I attended. The feeling of the crowd in the room was electric. In many ways, we were belonging together, dancing, clapping, singing and enjoying ourselves, young, old, gay, straight - it was a really mixed crowd.

Such a fantastic evening, I felt an awakening inside me from her words - to be myself is to be fearless and unafraid of who I am or how I will be judged because I have a family here and in her fans who will never judge me for who I am. This night, I will remember for the rest of my life. I wish I could put into words how amazing it was, but I'm afraid I can't, or have done so rather poorly.

Hope everyone else enjoyed the show.

I just got home, and I must say, that was everything and more of what I expected. Lady Starlight, bless her heart, started, and the crowd weren't much into it, and only applauded when she said it was her last song :messga: Then Gaga came on with ARTPOP, and I'm not afraid to say I got a little bit teary. Just to see her there, her wings so symbolic of all she's risen up from, I was so proud to be there and be a fan from the beginning and have taken this journey with her. The lights, the music, the dancing, the crowd interaction, was all perfect. I don't think I ever sat down once, I was too busy taking it all in. It really was an amazing show, and by far, better than the Monster Ball I attended. The feeling of the crowd in the room was electric. In many ways, we were belonging together, dancing, clapping, singing and enjoying ourselves, young, old, gay, straight - it was a really mixed crowd.

Such a fantastic evening, I felt an awakening inside me from her words - to be myself is to be fearless and unafraid of who I am or how I will be judged because I have a family here and in her fans who will never judge me for who I am. This night, I will remember for the rest of my life. I wish I could put into words how amazing it was, but I'm afraid I can't, or have done so rather poorly.

I'm just dying to know. Did she sing any new songs? Did she get any new costumes? I'm like obsessed with this tour.

lxdygxga

I'm just dying to know. Did she sing any new songs? Did she get any new costumes? I'm like obsessed with this tour.

She came out and sang Bang Bang, with a red leather jacket and brown curly wig.

The rest was pretty much the same - there was a little of I Will Always Love You after DWUW, but the outfits were much the same - opening wings/blonde wig, into seashell bikini, into Just Dance white, into pink/black Octopus, into black leather, into red jacket, into raver, into white finale.

There was a lovely moment where she read a beautiful fan letter of the story of someone coming out, and she brought him and his boyfriend on stage as she sang Born This Way, and the crowd chanted his name.

She came out and sang Bang Bang, with a red leather jacket and brown curly wig.

The rest was pretty much the same - there was a little of I Will Always Love You after DWUW, but the outfits were much the same - opening wings/blonde wig, into seashell bikini, into Just Dance white, into pink/black Octopus, into black leather, into red jacket, into raver, into white finale.

There was a lovely moment where she read a beautiful fan letter of the story of someone coming out, and she brought him and his boyfriend on stage as she sang Born This Way, and the crowd chanted his name.

Ooh, Looks like Bang Bang is permanently added to the setlist. I love that cuz that's one of my faves from Cheek To Cheek. How much of Born This Way did she sing after Sexxx Dreams? and was it the album version or acapella?

lxdygxga

Ooh, Looks like Bang Bang is permanently added to the setlist. I love that cuz that's one of my faves from Cheek To Cheek. How much of Born This Way did she sing after Sexxx Dreams? and was it the album version or acapella?

Acapella, and pretty much all of Born This Way but it wasn't after Sexxx Dreams, it was earlier with the Piano section of You and I and Dope.

Teal Ambition

I just got home, and I must say, that was everything and more of what I expected. Lady Starlight, bless her heart, started, and the crowd weren't much into it, and only applauded when she said it was her last song :messga:Then Gaga came on with ARTPOP, and I'm not afraid to say I got a little bit teary. Just to see her there, her wings so symbolic of all she's risen up from, I was so proud to be there and be a fan from the beginning and have taken this journey with her. The lights, the music, the dancing, the crowd interaction, was all perfect. I don't think I ever sat down once, I was too busy taking it all in. It really was an amazing show, and by far, better than the Monster Ball I attended. The feeling of the crowd in the room was electric. In many ways, we were belonging together, dancing, clapping, singing and enjoying ourselves, young, old, gay, straight - it was a really mixed crowd.

This was literally me when she came out during my show. I didn't get to see her during the BTWB Tour because she didn't come here, so it literally hit me that she was in front of me and I just got emotional.

It was such a good experience, and its so good to hear other similar stories :')

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Praying one of you saw the merch prices! Seemed like so much fun tonight, hope you all had the time of your lives :party:

Most t-shirts were £25.

There was a blank jacket with marker pens that you coloured yourself. Ugly as ****. £90.

I didn't see any other prices. As for the show, it was OK but I left feeling a little underwhelmed. It was my fourth time seeing Gaga and the first time she failed to stir any emotion within me. I also had to cringe a bit when she gave her speech about "If you're just here for the singles then **** off because this show is for ARTPOP", and then proceeded to do the vast majority of her singles mixed in which some shortened versions of ARTPOP tracks. 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and I danced my ass off. But it was definitely my least favourite of my times seeing Gaga. (The others being The Monster Ball, The Born This Way Ball and Swinefest). The tour was just not as elaborate or as interesting as her other tours, but I guess that is in keeping with ARTPOP as an era. Hopefully she will return to her former glory on future tours.

Overall rating - 3.5/5

Acapella, and pretty much all of Born This Way but it wasn't after Sexxx Dreams, it was earlier with the Piano section of You and I and Dope.

oh. I thought you meant that she performed a snippet after Sexxx Dreams cuz usually she reads letters after Sexxx Dreams. I didn't realize that it was in the normal spot. That makes more sense though. And thank you for the information.

high heeled fem

AMAZING

we need a post like this im sick of people trashing !!! artrave and saying TMB was the best?

TMB had a **** stage compared to this where u can really get close to her :) !!!

Most t-shirts were £25.

There was a blank jacket with marker pens that you coloured yourself. Ugly as ****. £90.

I didn't see any other prices. As for the show, it was OK but I left feeling a little underwhelmed. It was my fourth time seeing Gaga and the first time she failed to stir any emotion within me. I also had to cringe a bit when she gave her speech about "If you're just here for the singles then **** off because this show is for ARTPOP", and then proceeded to do the vast majority of her singles mixed in which some shortened versions of ARTPOP tracks. 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and I danced my ass off. But it was definitely my least favourite of my times seeing Gaga. (The others being The Monster Ball, The Born This Way Ball and Swinefest). The tour was just not as elaborate or as interesting as her other tours, but I guess that is in keeping with ARTPOP as an era. Hopefully she will return to her former glory on future tours.

Overall rating - 3.5/5

id do anything to see BTWB :giveup:

though ARTPOP and the entrance is one of my fav parts of the show!!! and this stage is REALLY amazing like u can get really close to her MTB stage was ****ed look up pics it was so hard to get close!

people seem to have been at a different show to me...the NIA felt like an atmosphere void where I was...Gaqa tried but if the crowd won;t get up and dance to the hits then there is no hope for anything else...it;s a shame she chopped Swine, Aura and MJH but played stuff like Donatella in full. As with the albums sometimes less is more...

Lady Starlight was awful on a scale previously only seen with Depeche Mode support acts (which are routinely ear bleedingly bad)... what felt like hours of mind numbing drum machines and sci-fi TV sound effects

I liked the staging and effects for the show, in keeping with the overall theme and the voice is still strong, just don;t think it;s a good venue for her.

Seashell Bikini

The show was so awesome in person, videos really don't do it justice. There's so much details - the projections on the castle, the projections on the screen, the AMAZING lights. Her singing has never been this good - she's singing SO MUCH better than when I saw her at The Born This Way Ball. Her technique has changed, I suppose. I though 'Bang Bang' would sound so out of place but it actually fitted pretty well, she looked like a glorious criminal during it. And this 'Born This Way' moment when she brought the gay couple on stage after reading this emotional letter was like one of the most tear-jerking moments of the whole tour. Her speeches were on fire - she was talking so much about creative freedom and individuality (just everything ARTPOP stands for). Gosh, I wanna see her again when she comes back next month but i'm so bankrupted right now. Let's hope a miracle happens!

Archived