💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Adampervez

IM SO EXCITED NOW LESS THAN 15 DAYS ASJDBAKUCHLSIJVLD

I'm going GA and I really want to try and get backstage :excited2:

UGH i wish i was GA! Im seated! When the tickets got released, GA sold out in seconds, so I got seated, and then Eventim released hundreds of new GA tickets the next day  :emo:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Chapel

I'm so freaking excited!!!! I have a LMZ ticket and am hoping to try and throw a toy to get backstage. If by some miracle I get chosen, I'll try and bring some fellow GGD peeps with me. Ahhh can't wait for artRAVE! Hearing songs like ARTPOP and swine is going to be immense!

Could anyone help me out with this?

I plan on starting queueing around 11/12 maybe. I can do this as I don't have school, however the person I am going with does.

Will it be easy for her to just join me in the queue when she gets off? I don't want her to have to push through loads of people if the queue isn't open and is created by railings to get to me! Don't want to annoy people! 

From experience does anyone know if the queue is a formal one or can she just walk down it and join me?

jaspermatt

I'm so freaking excited!!!! I have a LMZ ticket and am hoping to try and throw a toy to get backstage. If by some miracle I get chosen, I'll try and bring some fellow GGD peeps with me. Ahhh can't wait for artRAVE! Hearing songs like ARTPOP and swine is going to be immense!

I'm LMZ too :party: GGDers stick together :pawsup: I've been on Gaga ban for 1 month so that the music is all fresh for me when I see her in 13 days  :excited2:

I've got 2 Block 115 Row G VIP Party tickets spare i'm trying to sell if anyones interested (my sister can't get a babysitter and i'm going with the wife in two other VIP tickets)

I've had them listed on a few sites and dropped the price to £220 (cost me £305 each!).

Does anyone know anyone thats interested?

If you want to speak to me directly my phone number is 07970429413 and i'm Adam.

Thanks and have a good time all!

Glamourpuss

Could anyone help me out with this?

I plan on starting queueing around 11/12 maybe. I can do this as I don't have school, however the person I am going with does.

Will it be easy for her to just join me in the queue when she gets off? I don't want her to have to push through loads of people if the queue isn't open and is created by railings to get to me! Don't want to annoy people! 

From experience does anyone know if the queue is a formal one or can she just walk down it and join me?

No, other queuers won't be happy. But usually a numbering system is used with a marker pen by little monsters. So if you got the line and was number 20 the person after you would get numbered so when your friend arrives they might end up being number 45 for example so would have to queue further back.

You could ask the people in the queue if they mind that somebody joins you later.

BoomKack

My LMZ ticket finally arrived today! :party:

No, other queuers won't be happy.

This tbh.

I mean it's okay to save a space for someone who needs to go to the loo or get some food, but saving a space for hours is really rude and unnecessary. 

Rolodex of Hate

I'm so excited for the show! Have any of you guys avoided seeing any pics/vids?

We have no legal choice but to stan

Glamourpuss

My LMZ ticket finally arrived today! :party:

This tbh.

I mean it's okay to save a space for someone who needs to go to the loo or get some food, but saving a space for hours is really rude and unnecessary.

It would annoy me to be honest. It has annoyed me in the past. I queued for the monster pit from 7am and people were turning up hours later. I can understand your friend worried about missing out but its not fair on the people who wait in the cold all day.

I got my LMZ today too! Woohoo!

I have tried to avoid a lot of spoilers. I know the outfits and the songs played but I don't know order of set list, haven't heard the surprise tracks, haven't seen/heard the interlude videos or backdrops, none of the choreography. Its going to be so much fun!

HighwayGuy

I wasn't going to go to this because I fell out with the person I was going with so I decided to sell them, :noparty:

But now one didn't sell I'm thinking of going still!!  :excited2:

So do people have LMZ tickets on here?? Ill  be lonely otherwise   :giveup:

Rolodex of Hate

I have tried to avoid a lot of spoilers. I know the outfits and the songs played but I don't know order of set list, haven't heard the surprise tracks, haven't seen/heard the interlude videos or backdrops, none of the choreography. Its going to be so much fun!

Same as me! I know what the stage looks like and outfits, as it is impossible to avoid the pictures, but I too have not seen any videos or interludes.

We have no legal choice but to stan

RivingtonRebel

LMZ arrived today!!!

I'm going to this alone (well all of the shows alone lol) hoping to find someone to hang with :)

BoomKack

I literally know the show inside and out now & I kinda regret it  :shrug:

Archived